Took the del sol to the track tonigh - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 04:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic
Default Took the del sol to the track tonight...VIDEO ADDED :)

yea its only 1/8 mile but we had 24.5 x 7 mt slicks...

and its wierd sometimes it was falling on its face right out the gate...

setup is a turbo dohc zc motor internally stock besides delta stage 1 turbo cams, ebay ramhorn manifold, ebay external wastegate, ebay t3/t4 .57 trim, ebay piping ebay greddy type s knockoff bov, ebay front mount intercooler.. the whole night it was getting 8.70's 8.80's but it kept falling on its face off the line then pick up and take off...

they let us do a nitrous run.. hahahah its a nos dry kit WITHOUT A FUCKING JET... yes without a jet, running a straight shot, hits the nitrous in 2nd and the clutch started slipping, hit it in 3rd and it started slipping way hardcore, still beat a 500whp mustang cobra at the finish line, cobra got 1/10 faster but del sol went through the traps faster...

ill post some videos tomarrow when i wake up

okay heres the video.. as soon as youtube gets done processing the fucking thing.. photobucket kept freezing at 60 percent like 4 times pissed me off.. but hopefully sometime soon it will be up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKLhZGXElWg

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by siregcivic; 05-11-2008 at 02:49 AM. Reason: added video
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2008, 07:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to torturedsol

sounds like a good time, wake the hell up and post vids.

Btw: How much boost you running?

torturedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....

im awake finally got home late last night... but we have been pushing 15-16 psi on it for the last 8 months around 12-13 psi before that for year.... i gotta go home now and get the videos made

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......

Old 05-10-2008, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

lol sounds like u had a fun time..how r u gonna make a thread and not post time slips. u bastard
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

What were your 60 foots?
bad306lx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad306lx View Post
What were your 60 foots?
around 2.00 2.01

im gonna get the vids up within a hour or 2 just had a hella busy day sorry guys.. im not happy either having to wait all day to make the vids.. but patience... i promise very soon

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2008, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

post them soon!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

lol ur all good man! post it up when u cant! lookin forward to it
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

15lbs and at least a 5o shot......your tryin to hurry up and blow it so you can build it huh.....
FeelinKoopish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinKoopish View Post
15lbs and at least a 5o shot......your tryin to hurry up and blow it so you can build it huh.....
what are you talking about 50shot? there was no jet whatsever.. its running
1million shot lol..idk..

we have the bottle, the nitrous line, then we have the nozzle and the line goes straight to the nozzle, theres no jet in it lol

this motor wont blow up, hasnt in 2 years i dont think it will... its never been dyno tuned, i street tuned it on uberdata without a rtp or wideband, which means, i get my chip burner, burn a map put it in the car see how it runs, pull the chip, reburn it put it back.. still hasnt blown up yet...

and yet everyone talks crap about how i cant tune, lol very conservative maps, im sure if we get it on the dyno we can extract more power out of it but its fast enough lol

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

That nitrous spray was insane... instant rev governor, wish i had another run.
the kit im using is a Dry NOS super powershot kit. one solenoid burned up. I looked at the companys that are selling the shots, and they say it can take a 100 shot. so could have beeing more than that, the horsepower was way crazy above a 50 shot gain, i was already driving in gear for a second before i hit it with full clutch engagement when it broke it free. high instensity xtd pressure plate with a stage 1 exedy street disc, and a 8lb chromoly flywheel.
Wondering if i have to sell my Soul to keep this thing running or if i already have?

Last edited by del_solution; 05-10-2008 at 05:35 PM.
del_solution is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2008, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)

i promise video will be within 1/2 hour by 2 am it will be done finally

ok so i lied.. so it takes 10 minutes to finalize a movie... lol very soon very soon

okay.. i promise it will be here.. i forgot to un mute the 2nd track of audio.. ooops.. im getting owned at editing.... ahhh time for a smoke

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by siregcivic; 05-11-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:50 AM   #13 (permalink)

Fucking Finally.. Videos Up.. Click The Link In The 1st Post... Enjoy.. Im Going To Bed

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2008, 03:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

Thats awesome man...you got a nice car.

JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2008, 03:11 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMek View Post
Thats awesome man...you got a nice car.
its not mine.. its shauns... aka del_solution

thankyou tho.. we have put alot of blood and sweat into this car getting it where its at now for sure

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in