Lvrs Bbq... (pics) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hondaguy
Default Lvrs Bbq... (pics)

LAS VEGAS RACING SCENE BBQ, THIS PAST SATURDAY APRIL 26TH.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"street racing isnt a thing.. its a lifestyle"
hondaguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaguy View Post

URL]
damn now thats a tuck!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 12:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

^damn, beat me to it!

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 12:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

damn.. this car looks pretty sick, looks like a good meet

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna

Holy shit! Glass with the army hatch was there? havent seen that guy in ages.

hes the one that taught me paint and body etc.... hes bad ass at what he does. That thing is RHD too

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 01:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 lastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lastresort576

im curious about the wide body sol in the second pic if it actually looks decent or not...but the rest of the pix look pretty damn good!

Want to get into Road Racing or Auto-x perhaps? Check out this SCCA book:
lastresort576 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 01:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Yeah that is a nice tuck ...makes me want a "B" now .....

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 01:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastresort576 View Post
im curious about the wide body sol in the second pic if it actually looks decent or not...but the rest of the pix look pretty damn good!
THE MEET WAS GREAT, PLENTY OF FREINDLY PPL! GREAT HOT DOGS AND HAMBURGERS ....

HERES SOME PICS ON THE WIDE BODY

Old 04-28-2008, 01:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 lastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enough

i was hopin it would be better. oh well. ive only seen 1 wide body del sol that i like myself.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

boooo that shits ugly!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 01:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

Quote:
OMG...

**runs to bathroom and gouges out eyes**

don't ever in your life post pics of that horrible sol again.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna

it looks so-so. It needs different wheels to match the overly done car... the wheels are way too simple for whats going on with the rest of it. The work done to it is good quality, IMO he ruined the car though. Hes a nice guy, met him at del sol invasion. He knows alot of people dont like his car, but he does and i guess thats all that matters.

one more time for eye gouging

my build
Old 04-28-2008, 03:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

Somewhere......a Skyline with no headlights and no tailights is crying.......and I am crying with it. Let us all have a moment of silence for the poor Skyline, whose parts have been desecrated.

Owner, Quick & Dirty Racing LLC

Rally Car

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
Somewhere......a Skyline with no headlights and no tailights is crying.......and I am crying with it. Let us all have a moment of silence for the poor Skyline, whose parts have been desecrated.
Aha! lol... dat shits hilarious.. Well personally i dont like it, but than again i dont judge. 2 each his own? forgot how that line went. lol...

Old 04-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

and to redeem the wide body sol

Old 04-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

i thot u were going to redeem it del sols should not be touched body wise at all

boosted at 10 pounds
93delsol15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 07:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93delsol15 View Post
i thot u were going to redeem it del sols should not be touched body wise at all
x2

Old 04-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
x2
honda did a good job the first time why ruin a good thing

boosted at 10 pounds
93delsol15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2008, 02:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastresort576 View Post
and to redeem the wide body sol

i dont wanna see that shit unless its rwd...

my build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in