Honda-tech meet in puittsburgh pa - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34
Default Honda-tech meet in puittsburgh pa

theres going to be a ht meet in pittsburgh....

heres the info as is right now on ht....

DATE CONFIRMED F I N A L L Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 19th 12p-6p

Quaker Steak and Lube
511 Clairton Blvd
Pleasant Hills, PA 15236

I'll be redoing the banner ad and doing some other things. QSL will be taking over local advertising and I'll be working with them over the next week getting approvals for design work. QSL will be having a marketing meeting next Thursday to get through to the advertising and local reg. phase.

The entire lot is zoned properly and alcohol can be had anywhere on the premesis. The lot size can accomodate plenty of cars...that's not an issue.

Spread the word to D-series.org, clubcivic, turbo Dseries....whoever.
Update:

Well, after battling some ordinance issues in Robinson, its not gonna happen there. The days of the big Robinson/Quaker Steak meets are done...the council zoned the area a "no event area". So, now the meet has been shifted to Quaker Steak Southland.

The facts are:

1) They can accomodate over 250 cars (I didnt know this!)
2) No zoning to deal with
3) We are good to go, I'm just waiting for final approval from corporate.

Quaker Steak actually paved the area behind their building specifically for meets of this nature. They are enthused about everything, but we got hung up by a district manager that couldnt do his job. I've spoken with others about it.

I'm putting a tremendous amount of pressure on these people to get something finalized. It's happening....July 19th or 26th 12p-6p....just got to finalize which day.

heres the link to over there
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2130632&page=1

its looking along the lines of 250 plus cars right now that are committed to going.. i know me and a handful of buddies are going FOR SURE.... so if you in my area or passing through pm me and im going to look at setting up a cruise to the meet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jimmyb34; 05-02-2008 at 02:18 PM.
jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2008, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

How are they getting 250 people to show up? i didnt even think there was 250 people with hondas in PA. i would go if it was closer, not much of a fan of long drives unless its for a real good reason.
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

im just going by how many people have said they are coming... thats what the number was on that thread...
im sure it will be a decent sized meet... i threw a small one in robinson pa with barely any notice and had about a 100 show up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

A few years ago we organized one for SHO guys at our local track, people from NC and further showed up. i was considering renting the track out for a saterday sometime this summer and seeing if any people wanted to come for a afternoon of racing and hanging out.
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Rickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

There's ppl from Ohio,WV & all around PA are coming so is gonna be great meet.Ill be there!!!!!
Rickcrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

bump!

Old 04-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stabmx99
Default track rental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted91 View Post
A few years ago we organized one for SHO guys at our local track, people from NC and further showed up. i was considering renting the track out for a saterday sometime this summer and seeing if any people wanted to come for a afternoon of racing and hanging out.
i would be down with a track day. i've been wanting to drive on one. the only track day i've been too i got to sit shotgun. it sucked not being able to drive
stabmx99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

updated first post

Old 05-02-2008, 04:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 moozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moozregie

i'm not going...i was gonna go when it was at the big stadium downtown
but unless i'm in town for work i'm not really feeling it
i could drive 15 minutes if i wanted food at QS&L and a bunch of ricers
lol...
i dunno...i might go...if there was a caravan from cbus or something
moozregie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

something is better than nothing lol

hell ill be in cbus for hin and nopi prolly

Old 05-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

bump... 290 ish cars on the list on ht now

Old 05-11-2008, 07:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

i want to go!!!

93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2008, 07:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

if you do let me know.. youd more than likely be coming pretty much right through my town to get there, we can meet up

Old 05-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

ttt!!!

Old 05-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Importfan1

Tristan, if you are going to go let me know. I will cruise with you. Plus I have family in Pittsburgh so it will get me out there to see them.

( updated 3/10/09 )

( updated 11/24/12 )
Importfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 dkid15  is slowly gaining respectdkid15  is slowly gaining respectdkid15  is slowly gaining respectdkid15  is slowly gaining respectdkid15  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkid15

how far is pittsburgh from albany? i might bring a few hondas boys down. well over
dkid15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill be there for sure

Old 06-16-2008, 05:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

wow 250 cars..i might just have to make it out there for this!
aznqtgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Rickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Like 2 weeks left.
Rickcrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

im hoping my cars done... but i doubt it will be

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in