Eibach Meet in SoCal - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Jdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Eibach Meet in SoCal

So ugh..who all is going to the Eibach meet in Corona, CA on the 18th of May?! I'm going to be attending..so let's get a list going
Jdm_Katie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2008, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

i am down for this, but people will have to put up with me stopping half way for gas. stupid gas drinking truck. :-/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

pshhhh, quit your bitchin
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

ill be there.. not putting my coupe in the show tho.. prolly not worth it, so it will be parked outside the gate down the street or something like that lol

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
pshhhh, quit your bitchin
not bitching, just letting people know that i will have to do some stopping for gas.

on a plus side though, i will probably be the only person who will not get a ticket. seeing as i am not driving an import, the cops will probably ignore me.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 rbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I'm up for it, I will also be parked away from view as my car is a total beater right now. But count me in! Are we going to meet somewhere neutral before heading to eibach?
Old 04-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Jdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to all

hopefully! I am too not showing so my car will be parked in the boonies as well..so lets find somewhere to meet up first
Old 04-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 rbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropes

Well, I'm coming from the San Fernando Valley, I guess we can meet somewhere that's not too much out of the way and that's convenient for everyone that's going.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

DAM I AM IN SANFERNADO VALLEY TOOO WOW A D-SERIES MEMBER :d SUP BUDDY ILL PROBOLY BE DOWN ONCE I FINISH THIS SWAP ON MY CAR
99redek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #10 (permalink)

well considering that that is closer to LA than me..I guess we will all meet up somewhere down there and roll to the meet together?
Old 04-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

maaaaybe, and thats a huge maybe. would like to go for sure though!
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99redek View Post
DAM I AM IN SANFERNADO VALLEY TOOO WOW A D-SERIES MEMBER :d SUP BUDDY ILL PROBOLY BE DOWN ONCE I FINISH THIS SWAP ON MY CAR
Hey what's up dude, yeah we could probably take off from here and meet up with the rest.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via AIM to n00br0

ill be going since i can look out my window and see it lol shit maybe even have an after party..when its over

need to make a new sig but lost photoshop anyone know were to get a copy??

Quote:
neon lights are only acceptable when they advertise beer. other than that = Rice a Roni.
Quote:
put the crack pipe down...step away from the computer.

:thehump:
n00br0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtronix View Post
Hey what's up dude, yeah we could probably take off from here and meet up with the rest.

i am down were in san fern do u live at
99redek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2008, 11:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 crazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazyxzer0 Send a message via MSN to crazyxzer0

dont think i can make this one. finals are inbetween this weekend

crazyxzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99redek View Post
i am down were in san fern do u live at
I'm in Panorama City.

I think I may need to at least get some generic hubcaps for my car by the 18th of May so that I can be "show ready".
Old 05-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

so are we still all going to meet up for this or what? and if so, could we get a head count?

Old 05-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Rep Power: 32 Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Onatop Send a message via Yahoo to Onatop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
so are we still all going to meet up for this or what? and if so, could we get a head count?
i'm down. i live in monrovia.

Often replicated but never DUPLICATED & NEVER done like D&M Tuning
Onatop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2008, 11:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

im gonna be there with my civic... should be pretty chill like always, but yea im down to meet up anywhere im coming from temecula area about 40 minutes south of corona

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via AIM to n00br0

i ll be there +2 coming from riverside/corona

beerBQ at my house after??? im like 10 mins away

need to make a new sig but lost photoshop anyone know were to get a copy??

Quote:
neon lights are only acceptable when they advertise beer. other than that = Rice a Roni.
Quote:
put the crack pipe down...step away from the computer.

:thehump:
n00br0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in