I got vtakkk workin and... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic
Default I got vtakkk workin and...

i got vtec working and everything's running good and I met up with another member on here (tank). We went to Tuscaloosa to eat and hang out and take pics.

We were riding to a place to take pics and some prelude did a ricer flyby. I looked at my brother and was like ??? WTF?? so I caught up to him and he kept tryin to race me but there was cars in front of us... FINALLY we pull up at a red light.. he said.. "hey man..what u got in that thing?"

I looked at him, shrugged and iono.. the light turns green and he takes off. (i counted 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand) his back bumper was at my front bumper when i took off from a idle. floored it, cracked vtaaaakkkk and pulled up next to him. Grabbed second and burned like hell as i pulled two car lengths in second, hit third and he was a spec in my rear view mirror.

Pulled up to the next light (thank god the light was red so tank could catch up lol ek hatch with y7 in it) he asked again.."dude, wtf you got in that thing" i laughed and said "same shit you got in yours but with a b series tranny". light turned green and he took off again trying to race. i looked at my brother and was like :shocked: are u kidding me? let him get two cars ahead and floored it. flew by him like a bat out of hell in the top of second. basically i shit on him.

end of story
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences

Last edited by krychek57; 04-20-2008 at 03:32 PM.
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2008, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

fail, seriously.. has this topic not been discussed like a billion times.. street racing = loose

Good to see you got it runnin to par bro, but save it for the track

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Current Daily

- Family Car

Last edited by Psychoblue23; 04-20-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2008, 08:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

guy just got his car running... who gives a fuck where he ran it. i wouldve had the itch also waiting hella long time to get the car running right.

good for you man. rip it up.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2008, 08:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....

i understand street racing= loose.. we raced up to 65mph.. speed limit was 55 but everyone does ten over. i can see if we were doing 65 in a 35/45 or something..but at 12:30 at night and nobody is on this 4 lane road. im a firefighter. i see what happens to street racers.. i raced one car just cuz i was excited i FINALLY got it running right after months of bullshit.. im going to the track thursday and maybe friday also. thurs is 1/8th and friday is 1/4
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
Old 04-20-2008, 08:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

and me being from california... street racing in cali vs street racing in alabama.. HUGGGGEEE DIFFERENCE.. theres no as many people on the road. more open contry roads with nothing on it. vs runnin in a major city with tons of people and racing on city streets
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 04-20-2008, 08:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

matt you suck in telling stories. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2008, 09:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

hahaha how come?
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 04-20-2008, 09:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Bcivic View Post
hahaha how come?
no reason i was expecting a spectacular story with no shirt and rocking a feather boa style for your flame-boyant style. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2008, 09:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....

Its just one of those things you know, how we all bash someone for street racing because we see some mangled car in pics.. and besides, regardless of how careful Matt is the idiot egging him on could have easily swerved and took him out.. ya never know... so anyways...

like I sad before, glad you got it running man. I cant wait til mine is fully capable of hitting the street.

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Old 04-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #10 (permalink)

im the idiot? i didnt egg him on.. like i said.. i didnt even move until he took off..
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 04-20-2008, 09:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 SpeedRicer is starting to learn the ropesSpeedRicer is starting to learn the ropesSpeedRicer is starting to learn the ropesSpeedRicer is starting to learn the ropesSpeedRicer is starting to learn the ropesSpeedRicer is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SpeedRicer Send a message via MSN to SpeedRicer Send a message via Yahoo to SpeedRicer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoblue23 View Post
Its just one of those things you know, how we all bash someone for street racing because we see some mangled car in pics.. and besides, regardless of how careful Matt is, the idiot egging him on could have easily swerved and took him out.. ya never know... so anyways...

like I sad before, glad you got it running man. I cant wait til mine is fully capable of hitting the street.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Bcivic View Post
im the idiot? i didnt egg him on.. like i said.. i didnt even move until he took off..
fixed. matt is not the idiot, the other guy is.
SpeedRicer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2008, 09:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

buzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Congrats on the success of your project!

00 dx coupe with lowering springs, integra brakes, and boosted d16z6!
Quote:
Also, get the fuck out of my thread, you 5th gen pussy.
J.M. Maclean, deployed 3-29-2013 to Afghanistan.
Returned 9-22-2013.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRicer View Post
fixed. matt is not the idiot, the other guy is.
haha thx speed. I FAIL at typing this morning

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Old 04-20-2008, 09:53 AM   #14 (permalink)

yea u do.. lol thanks guys
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 04-20-2008, 09:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

nice kill man, glad to hear you got it running finally
we definitely need to see some vids

and whats with all the street racing hate going on lately? im seeing more and more of it... a year ago someone posted up a kill and the thread was 5 pages long with maybe 1 person saying save it for the track....

not all of us have tracks, shit the closest ones to me are 2-3 hours away and your lucky to get 2 runs... im not spending 50 in gas, 15 to get in, whatever on food, just to get a couple runs in

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

no faster than 65 mph..in what was probably a stock Prelude, on a dry road...i really dont see a chance of him swerving (unless he was stupid enough to do it on purpose for whatever reason), so yeah..it's not that big a deal, were i in Matts place..i would have done the same thing
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #17 (permalink)

ill post vids hopefully today.. its not gonna be good quality. only a camera phone but its SOMETHING
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 04-20-2008, 10:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

so.... lets see them pix homeboy!

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2008, 10:51 AM   #19 (permalink)

pics? theres more then enough pics of my car.motor on this site.. vtak doesnt change the looks of anything.. hahahaha ;o)
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 04-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 lastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lastresort576

very nice. what trans are you rocking? i could go look it up but im lazy...

Want to get into Road Racing or Auto-x perhaps? Check out this SCCA book:
lastresort576 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in