"nopi" may 2nd-may 4th in englishtown NJ... whos coming?!?! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885
Default "nopi" may 2nd-may 4th in englishtown NJ... whos coming?!?!

hey guys, just wanted to make a thread about the upcoming event... post up if your going to be there... maybe we all d series guys can meet up..??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

nopi in etown ...ill be there

pink is also going to be in etown from what ive heard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2008, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 moozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moozregie

puerto_rico_nc from turbod16.com will be there
his d.series build looks huge
i would go with a carpool from ohio
but not worth a 10hr drive plus $25 entry by myself
anyone from ohio want to go...???

here's a start up vid of prnc's hoopty
all you locals get out there and support this cat
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...nt=Cap0004.flv
moozregie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

not that is one sick ass ride ^^^^

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2008, 01:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

ill be there

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 moozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moozregie

he got it tuned
say hello to the record
same guy who has the highest hp on a d.series vitara build
unfortunately he says he wont be racing at e-town...
some kind of damage to the car while in tow
either way this is nuts

moozregie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

I will be there, Look for a big white guy with and or at the starting line with one of these cars

Power Street- Red EG civic with nonvtec tags
Turbo Street Blue prelude
Unlimited street- Gray Buick Grand National tag TryMe

I would like to meet some D heads

Last week at Atco my buddy won Powerstreet I will be with this car again,

Cya there..
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

hows the weather gonna be, I didn't go to the one in acto raceway because they were specting rain all day, ended up being a nice day. I want to go but keeping an eye on the weather if everything is ok, I will be there on saturday depending on the weather.

how much is the entrance again?

PS- (717) 306-8139 Cell phone.
if you guys want to keep in touch or in case of an emergency, we are all a D-series family, right!!!!

To bad we didn't organized this better, it would have been a perfect oportunity to sell and trade any parts that you guys might have laying around.

Last edited by Boricuanolgy; 05-01-2008 at 07:31 PM.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Its supposed to rain until monday i just checked the weather cause i planned on going to this event. Fucken mother nature sucks.
Weather for old bridge.http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?we...NJ0381#details

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 03:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Its supposed to rain until monday i just checked the weather cause i planned on going to this event. Fucken mother nature sucks.
Weather for old bridge.http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?we...NJ0381#details
I will check again tonight maybe something change, I will be happy with a few hours of racing. Racing is my natural drug man and I need my fix, havent had any since last year.

want to find out who lives around my way, or around route 78 from Lebanon. Theres been many times that I dont go cause I dont wanna be by myself plus the cost of gas, you guys probably havent notice (its the highest ever) LOL, Maybe for the future we can plan something, go as a grup, we can all buy food and drinks and do a D-series bbQ or something. I know its even worse for guys going racing. I think it would be nice to have somebody whatching eachothers stuff.

I heard my friend George Lascano wan the Pro rear category with his 350z running on the 6's. Havent seen his new car yet so that should be cool to watch.

Lets see what happends, have my fingers cross!! I have my phone number posted so feel free to call me, let me know what you guys are gonna do.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I just came from E-town and damm it was cold today. But I must said that I was very disapointed with NOPI,
first of all the entrance charge, fucking $30 on a saturday!!!! this is the biggest screw ever!! NOPI has to understand that it is more expensive now to travel to this events since the price of everything is rising, including the damm gas.
Second, Dont know why they fucking waited to the very las minute, 5 pm, to call the racers of the pro classes to run their first pass. Is ok when it is a nice day out but it was like 30 degrees today plus at the end everyone was feeling a mist in the air. They knew that the weather will have turn bad in the late evening, why now have the car run their fist pass at around 3 PM while it was dry and not so cold. We have to wait like fucking idiots till the end, watching slow ass cars. They most have seen all the people that were leaving, why not bring the pro class early? Now tomorow they will have to have all the pro class run 2 qualify runs, IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD, which I dout it.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

not to be negative but it was pretty lame in stl, glad i did not go

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2008, 06:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

On a positive note, they did have other things going around. they have the drifting which it seems that the people were having a good time. Piss me off that I didn't get to watch that, maybe next time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in