Nor Cal Meet: CMI April 5th - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 06:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi
Default Nor Cal Meet: CMI April 5th

Here is the new thread for this weekends meet, post up in here if you are able to attend.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 crazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazyxzer0 Send a message via MSN to crazyxzer0

attending. will be driving out there at 6AM.

AIMING FOR 12s SON!

as long asd it isnt over 50% precipitation.

Last edited by crazyxzer0; 04-02-2008 at 11:12 AM.
crazyxzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 10:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

covenant510 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via AIM to covenant510

00% sure i will be attending

Last edited by covenant510; 04-04-2008 at 02:24 PM.
covenant510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

50% sure i will be attending

Old 04-02-2008, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Jdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

What time is everyone going?
Jdm_Katie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 crazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropes

6am!

Old 04-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

0% sure i will be going

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Jdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to allJdm_Katie is a name known to all

I'm going!! fo sho um..who am I caravaning with?! lol
Old 04-03-2008, 08:21 AM   #9 (permalink)

ok now I'm 50% sure whether I'll be there or not :-/
Old 04-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

:shocked: this sure slowed down to a screaming halt. guess there is not going to really be a meet this weekend.....

Old 04-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
:shocked: this sure slowed down to a screaming halt. guess there is not going to really be a meet this weekend.....
i know i am not able to make it. i have way too much stuff to do this weekend. lets start talking about when another good time would be so we can coordinate a new meet?

Old 04-04-2008, 01:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

yes it did most of us jus cant make it im def down and will be attending the one romered to be in ma as long as its not the first weekend im 100% goin to attend what ever of the 4 other weekends in that month! jus lmk

I know Levi was sayin something about may!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

lol i planned to be off this weekend, im going to CMI. will report back with some media coverage.

Old 04-05-2008, 01:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 Zeventy1Z is obviously a regularZeventy1Z is obviously a regularZeventy1Z is obviously a regularZeventy1Z is obviously a regularZeventy1Z is obviously a regularZeventy1Z is obviously a regularZeventy1Z is obviously a regularZeventy1Z is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

maybe we can do a meet and head up to wednesday night drags at sac raceway... give us all on opportunity to race each other...

'98 Civic Sedan ~ '10 Civic Ex-L Coupe ~ '71 Chevy Camaro Z28 ~ '58 Chevy Fleetside
Zeventy1Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2008, 08:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

didnt see anyone there.

i hit my personal best.. [email protected]

Old 04-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

sweet ... now update your sig!

Old 04-07-2008, 06:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyxzer0 View Post
didnt see anyone there.

i hit my personal best.. [email protected]
now i have a goal to match/beat haha j/k great run, that is awesome.

Old 04-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

i need to go faster.. I could've but..my tranny decided to make noises. haha

Old 04-07-2008, 11:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

still have not updated your sig i see.... :sadface:

Old 04-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

fine. updated pat. got a z6 tranny for me?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in