WA May 18th (SUNDAY) Meet **Official Thread** - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57
Default WA May 18th (SUNDAY) Meet **Official Thread**

Alright, so the plans are set. The Itinerary is below. Now I just need a basic head count for James (SF) and the Go-Kart Track.

When: 2:30PM
Where: SpeedFactory (Directions on site - http://www.speedfactoryracing.net/ )

What are we doing? Hanging out, taking Pics and BBQ!!

Then what? Then we will all mob down to the Go-Kart Track for some head to head racing. (Directions and Prices here: http://www.grandprixraceway.com/ )
Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforphysics View Post
Ok guys, I just got off the phone with my friends Aki and Amber from Grand Prix Raceway. I have a pretty sweet package deal lined up for each person. Lots of racing will happen for each person. Even if you don't qualify for the final event, you will still get to have an extra race session.

Ok, if we just walked in and raced, this is how pricing goes. $20/race for non-members, $18 per race for members. This means if we each only wanted to race two 10min races, it would be $36-40 per person.

However, this is what we are going to get for $40/person

* Each person will get 5 practice laps to get to see the layout of the track and familarize themselves with the karts.

* Each person will get two 15 lap qualifying heats.

I asked that qualifying be done on a lowest lowest laptime basis and not a position basis. They said they can do this. The reason is because laptime gives a better idea of racer skill than position, because if Don or Krycheck's lard ass spins in front of you and traps you for a minute before you get free, it doesn't matter if you are Michael Shumaker, you are going to loose the race. By laptime, you only need to get 1 clean lap in to show your skills.

The top 7 (maybe 8 if we drive well enough to not just have bottleneck crashes with that many karts) laptime holders from the qualifying sessions advance to a 25lap main event. The top three fastest guys will get trophies on the podium, along with winning the betting pot.

The remainder of the whole group that didn't qualify to run in the main event will still get to run a full extra session each.

Also, the owners wife personally informed me that she would make sure that we all get extra long sessions to race.

Does this sound like a good enough deal for everybody? I think it's about the best bang for the buck you are going to find for $40 spent karting.

If this is what everybody wants, let me know ASAP, because she wants to be able to reserve the time block on her calender.

I am SOOO pumped about this! Karts are so much fun!!!

-Luke

Make Sure to Bring enough $$ for BBQ Items and the Go-Kart Racing

Meet Attending: (30)
Senoryandel
hatchnthoughts
zackiedarko
f00ker
Krychek57
jaywryals
95cxw/z6
adam_88crx
4drturboD +1
SOHCinWA +1
narkicu187
liveforphysics
Reaction360
Jewbacca
Atmosfear +1
(SpeedFactory) Ricky, Kevin, Tyler, and James
mobile_tech_racing + 3
4speedpride
icarusdown +1

Kart Attending: (2
Senoryandel
zackiedarko
f00ker
Krychek57
jaywryals
95cxw/z6
4drturboD +1
SOHCinWA +1
narkicu187
liveforphysics +1
Reaction360
Jewbacca
Atmosfear +1
(SpeedFactory) Ricky, Kevin, Tyler, and James
mobile_tech_racing + 3
icarusdown +1

Last edited by krychek57; 05-14-2008 at 07:24 PM.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2008, 10:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 d1589hatchy will become famous soon enoughd1589hatchy will become famous soon enoughd1589hatchy will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to d1589hatchy Send a message via MSN to d1589hatchy Send a message via Yahoo to d1589hatchy

i, most definately will be there and ill drag zackiedarko with me

'95 Del Sol VTEC: H&R Street coilovers
d1589hatchy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2008, 10:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

ill deff be there this time might bring a friend along ill let ya know a lil later down the road but count me in for both
jaywryals is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2008, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I'll be there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by krychek57; 04-03-2008 at 09:56 AM.
95cxw/z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to adam_88crx

id say put me down for the BBQ and a maybe for karting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 crx DX
86 prelude SI-sold and missed
adam_88crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2008, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series Champ

Rep Power: 15 4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness
Send a message via AIM to 4drturboD Send a message via Yahoo to 4drturboD

i'm in for both, bbq and racing...all we need is naked girls and some natty light and it's a red neck holiday. actually i'm excited to run against some real drivers, so bring your A+ game guys
4drturboD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2008, 02:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Rep Power: 13 narkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Count me in for both!:mikej:

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
Cam gears?? Do I need a spare for some reason??:noway:
MYSPACE....

RETURN THE REP!!
narkicu187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2008, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

put me down for a maybe

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
always a maybe with ryan

side note, drove my car to work the past 2 days(171 miles round trip each day) and got 41.3mpg and that was even getting on it pretty hard passing and whatnot

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2008, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough

hey I'm going karting too

Old 03-26-2008, 05:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

Yes to both, my wife will likely be coming with. One of my co-workers is friends with the owner of the kart track, Ill see if I can get us some sort of deal. They are all Corvette guys though, so dont get your hopes up.
Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2008, 09:19 PM   #12 (permalink)

yeah count me in for both too, i'll follow jaywryals up there
91crx/y8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2008, 08:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4speedpride

im always down for a meet. not sure if i can make the karting though. but def the meet

*1990 EX 4dr*
B18C1 w/ CTR pistons, B16 head, skunk2 valve springs, crower stage 3 cams and CBR1000 Throttle bodies

*1993 LX 4dr*
H23A1, QSD H2B kit, GSR trans, log mani, HX35, 27x7x2.5 FMIC, 2.25" ic piping

My ride thread:

:bravo:
4speedpride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect4speedpride  is slowly gaining respect

isnt the 17th a sat?

*1990 EX 4dr*
B18C1 w/ CTR pistons, B16 head, skunk2 valve springs, crower stage 3 cams and CBR1000 Throttle bodies

*1993 LX 4dr*

My ride thread:

Old 04-08-2008, 10:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4speedpride View Post
isnt the 17th a sat?
Yes, and the meet is Sunday May 18th

Old 04-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

and did you just change teh title?

well regardless, i will be down, i will be boosted, and no i wont have a god awful hole in my hood

*1990 EX 4dr*

*1993 LX 4dr*

My ride thread:

Old 04-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #17 (permalink)

I'm deffinetly down for this. Great way to meet you all.
Jewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4speedpride View Post
and did you just change teh title?

well regardless, i will be down, i will be boosted, and no i wont have a god awful hole in my hood
Yes I did for less confusion

Old 04-10-2008, 11:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Someone make an offer on my Crossmember

Old 04-10-2008, 11:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
Someone make an offer on my Crossmember
10 bucks and a high five

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in