OKay this is a good way to speak out - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 08:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default OKay this is a good way to speak out

okay whoever closed my post forum. you might as well just delete it. i would write to you personaly but i figure you got me blocked. so just delete my post or at least just ban me. that way everybody can stay happy.

thanks
toua
Turbod16z6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2008, 09:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

S2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S2kTarga Send a message via Yahoo to S2kTarga

ban him, he is an idiot anyway
S2kTarga is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to lewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kTarga View Post
ban him, he is an idiot anyway
OUCH!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TurboMaster  is accepted as part of the communityTurboMaster  is accepted as part of the communityTurboMaster  is accepted as part of the communityTurboMaster  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbod16z6 View Post
okay whoever closed my post forum. you might as well just delete it. i would write to you personaly but i figure you got me blocked. so just delete my post or at least just ban me. that way everybody can stay happy.

thanks
toua
and you wonder why you get banned from sites?dude you need to chill out,are you trying to set a record for the most bannings?
TurboMaster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

oh your going to get banned now for sure. you should have learned to calm down. its just the internet bro. its nothing to get butt hurt over. in case you did not read the last post in your other thread, here it is:

https://www.d-series.org/forums/showp...8&postcount=68

btw: here is some neg rep for being a retard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Your Negative attitude just sucks you make nice videos and seem to know your way around a wrench and could probally help alot of people out but you just fly off the hammer for no reason.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Your Negative attitude just sucks you make nice videos and seem to know your way around a wrench and could probally help alot of people out but you just fly off the hammer for no reason.
I think you meant handle, but that doesn't matter, for you.

it also doesn't help that you make a thread about why an out of control thread, started by you gets locked. It isn't good manners.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Too many beers own me LOL

GO STEELERS!
Old 02-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

i don't know what i did.. just speak the truth and defended myself and everyone else. people talk about my attiude but never see their attiude. look i just said delete my post and look what happen. talk about me... ban me.. ban for having an attiude against people who had an attiude towards me.
can't wait to make a video of this.
Turbod16z6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
I agree.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 09:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

whooosfaaaaabhaaaaaa...........

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
i don't know what i did.. just speak the truth and defended myself and everyone else. people talk about my attiude but never see their attiude. look i just said delete my post and look what happen. talk about me... ban me.. ban for having an attiude against people who had an attiude towards me.
i cant wait to write about this in my blog, zomg guys i hate you jerks ;sniffle.
fixed :slap:
cory jordan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

kids these days...

Bizzar is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 10:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Old 02-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

Quote:
theres no need for you to be "defending yourself" here because you were the one who posted the damn thread about how you are getting banned all over the damn web.. its not like the D series crew attacked you for no reason...

grow up, shut up or GTFO

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post

GO STEELERS!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoblue23 View Post
theres no need for you to be "defending yourself" here because you were the one who posted the damn thread about how you are getting banned all over the damn web.. its not like the D series crew attacked you for no reason...

grow up, shut up or GTFO
truth .

well except for me, cause you made a dumb ass thread about nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC View Post
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
rofl
your welcome. had to do something to make this thread better.

Old 02-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....

Quote:
The best thing to do is pause, take a deep breath and just forget about this and the other thread. walk away from the computer for the night and if they don't ban you start all over again. you might make a name for yourself here other than being banned.

It's up to you and your next few moves that determine your future on this site. if you don't want to be a part of it, leave. i don't care, it's your decision.

if you really want to stay, just walk away from the current situation and never bring it up again. it will blow over eventually. can't tell you if it'll be in a week or a year. ask yourself it is worth it to you.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

ok im done

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in