jersey meet. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trade Me Your Car Please ...I Am The Master Of Flipping Cars

Rep Power: 12 *VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default jersey meet.

not a large meet but its taking place in the parking lot on route 9 in lakewood by the burgerking. if you need info let me know. its the only bk in lakewood on rt 9.
its just a lot meet nothing to serious bt nice to have #'s.
but its this saturday february 16 2008

thanks.
*VX-Bubble* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2008, 04:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 sage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to sage

i might swing by if my wife is not in labor. what time?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
honda 4 life-friends dont let friends drive vw's
Quote:
respect me and ill respect you disrespect me then fuck you!! :thehump:
sage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 12 *VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes

probably gonna meet between 930 and 10 pm. like i said may be alot of people may be a few but trying to get things rolling a little. were you at in jersey?

Old 02-13-2008, 11:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 sage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eagle

morris county

Quote:
Old 02-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Jersey meet= fail, like last time, it was a big waste of time. Many had said they where going, only a few did!!! Track day meet would be better.

Jswap 4dr

Boost 4dr

Twin scrol

F2B
turboprelude95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

cant have a track day meet until tracks open. im tryin to have friendly people interact so when we go to the track we already know one another. and i live in ocean county.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboprelude95 View Post
Jersey meet= fail, like last time, it was a big waste of time. Many had said they where going, only a few did!!! Track day meet would be better.
TRUE

Quote:
Old 02-13-2008, 03:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Can i take my canoe I'm up to my elbows in water.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2008, 03:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

lol
Old 02-14-2008, 05:56 AM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to twilightfoci Send a message via Yahoo to twilightfoci

Damn id be all over this but thats the night of the Kimbo Slice, Tank Abbott fight...

On another note Atco opens Feb. 29th
twilightfoci is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2008, 06:40 AM   #11 (permalink)

thats wats up. i been to brownsmills before actualy my brother lives out there.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Can i take my canoe I'm up to my elbows in water.
Mike i was going to have VX over yesterday to help in the building of an Ark...

there is now a small lake in my yard

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2008, 06:49 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *VX-Bubble* View Post
thats wats up. i been to brownsmills before actualy my brother lives out there.

really I actually live in a little development called presidential lakes right out side Browns Mills whats your brothers name
Old 02-14-2008, 07:16 AM   #14 (permalink)

his names steven. he lives by that big ass lake in the middle of the town lik 5 min away from the bridge/dam type thing.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

not sure might know em...
Old 02-14-2008, 07:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Just realized taylor/kelley pavik 2 fight is that night i have previous drunken arrangements.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2008, 07:38 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Just realized taylor/kelley pavik 2 fight is that night i have previous drunken arrangements.

your sig is awesome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in