Blueridge Motorsports dyno day Feb 23rd - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck
Default Blueridge Motorsports dyno day Feb 23rd

So far I know Chris wants to dyno his car on the spray to see what it puts down. We need to have at least 3 cars to get a lower price on the dyno time. Right now it's $75 for 3 pulls, that includes a/f readings, pics and vids of it on the rollers. You can check out the pics and vids that he'll take in my EJ1 thread, Mike took all of those and are what yours will be like. If we can get at least 3 cars to go on, it drops the price to $50 per person instead of $75. I need to let Mike at Blueridge know something this week so he can have the dyno free for us. The shop is in Morganton, NC, it's about 80 miles from my house (click the link in my sig for any info on the shop). If anyone is interested, let me know in the thread or shoot me a pm so I can get Mike the number of cars he can expect.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

Last edited by vtecduck; 02-09-2008 at 02:38 PM.
vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 junk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

if my car is ready by then, im down
A
SHIT..... he's got the new Dy78 StrAiGhT from
... I heard that shit's prototype YO!!! He should hook us up w/ the imoprter! 2 stage V-TakkK

junk yard creations is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk yard creations View Post
if my car is ready by then, im down
Cool, even if it's not you can still ride out there to meet up
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:

Old 02-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

damn i wish i lived closer to you guys. that place sounds sick

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 watisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to watisjdm

im down duck

watisjdm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

do you think i can run on the dyno to see how much hp my fatass puts down to the ground. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 junk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
do you think i can run on the dyno to see how much hp my fatass puts down to the ground. lol.

me too
A
... I heard that shit's prototype YO!!! He should hook us up w/ the imoprter! 2 stage V-TakkK

Old 02-10-2008, 10:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 watisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eagle

bump up

Old 02-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

looking forward to this, but seeing as how my coupe is auto, and my 5 speed hatch is pretty much a shell down in FL right now, ill just hang and get pics hahah
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Cool, let's keep them coming guys. Good new, I looked over my car after taking it out for a nice little 20.5 psi run after I cleaned the oil off the block and tranny, it looks like it's coming from my vtec solenoid. Should be an easy fix with just a gasket . After I change it and the filter, I'll keep an eye on it and see how it does. Either way the wife and I are both off that Saturday and wouldn't miss meeting up with everyone .
Quote:

Old 02-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

sweet, btw if anyone wants any private photoshoots let me know

Old 02-10-2008, 02:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisjdm View Post
sweet, btw if anyone wants any private photoshoots let me know
A

Old 02-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

cmon guys, i dont want to be the only one on the dyno bump.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

fuck it, ill bring the hatch even do its missing the front end lol
A

Old 02-11-2008, 09:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck View Post
Cool, let's keep them coming guys. Good new, I looked over my car after taking it out for a nice little 20.5 psi run after I cleaned the oil off the block and tranny, it looks like it's coming from my vtec solenoid. Should be an easy fix with just a gasket . After I change it and the filter, I'll keep an eye on it and see how it does. Either way the wife and I are both off that Saturday and wouldn't miss meeting up with everyone .
Werd mine always did that changed the gasket and it still did it.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2008, 09:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
thats where a little black silicone comes in handy
A

Old 02-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
hmm, that's weird. I just got home with the gasket, I'm going to let it cool off for a few then try it and see how it does.
Quote:

Old 02-12-2008, 07:46 AM   #18 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

im down for this ill be rollin with watisjdm
jdm98coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2008, 08:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

I was planning on going there but have to back out due to problems with the car(still in limp mode).
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2008, 08:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2e2vin View Post
I was planning on going there but have to back out due to problems with the car(still in limp mode).
Come on man, you have over a week to get it fixed
Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in