si vs. si - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default si vs. si

So I was on the freeway today after picking up my 850 mighty demon carb fro my other car, and I was in my moms 07 si civic (stock) when along came another new civic si, but he had body kits, lowered, fart can and who knows what else. He was riding my ass for like 5 miles and I finally decided to let him pass. I got in the other lane and he just paced me for a while and when I looked over he was flashing his light and stuff so I said to myself bring it on. So we went at it and I had 3 lengths on him in no time. We went at it 4 times total and I won all four times. I think this was just and ex with all the si stuff. What do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
95cxw/z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2008, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

I think street/freeway racing is bad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 ToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ToneDx2049

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoblue23 View Post
I think street/freeway racing is bad
word... but id say you look like a ricer youll drive like a ricer

Quote:
My civic needs that so it can sound like a Honda
so this guy was messing with me right so then i just had to tell him that i killed a noodle cause i keep it gangsta...yea he ran!!

ToneDx2049 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDx2049 View Post
word... but id say you look like a ricer youll drive like a ricer
save the race for the track.. but at least you whoop'd his ricer ass!

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

He had all show and no go, to bad for him.

D15B7 to D16 Swap:
QShifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

could have been an Si, he might have been a no-drivin sumbitch
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

If it was at nite could u tell if the cluster lit up red or blue, non si is blue and si is red....also the wheels

hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 06:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 calebc smells like Boratcalebc smells like Boratcalebc smells like Boratcalebc smells like Boratcalebc smells like Boratcalebc smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

it's definitely all that drag created by the ricer bodykit lol

Gamertag: SmallBug

calebc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 08:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

no he had the si wheels I forgot to check the dash. It seriously looked like a riced si.

95cxw/z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

x4 for keeping the racing on the track though..I have a 07 Si myself and there are quite a few impersonators in town could have been a Ex fo sho
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 InvaderTrax is almost a somebodyInvaderTrax is almost a somebodyInvaderTrax is almost a somebodyInvaderTrax is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to InvaderTrax

SI wheels fit an EX. All you have to do is grind down the outer edge of the caliper bracket. And HFP wheels slip right on. Other than the red gauges and the very different sound of a R18 vs a K20, it's not that different

InvaderTrax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 11:52 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

on the r18 does anyone have a blue prints? im still young i know how it is on the interstae, ad touge.

drunk post
DIY1SOHC6KID is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2008, 12:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
669AWHP

Rep Power: 18 icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to icwicked Send a message via MSN to icwicked Send a message via Yahoo to icwicked

i like races like that
icwicked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in