NW Washington "It's Flippin Cold" Meet (Feb 16th) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 08:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57
Default NW Washington "It's Flippin Cold" Meet (Feb 16th)

Hey guys... I've had a few people saying we should all get together before spring fever kicks in. I figure Feb 16th will be good.

NW MEET (Tri-Shitties & Spokomton need not apply )
February 16th 2008
11~11:30am Meet at, 95cxw/z6's Garage in Olympia (address to be sent out February First, but it's in Lacey and by the freeway
~1pm for Lunch at Dirty Dave's Pizza
BEER!
PIZZA!
HONDAS!

We have it all

Suckers (Attending)
Krychek57
4speedpride
BoostedEG
4drturboD
Atmosfear
95cxw/z6
f00ker
nicko360 ?
narkicu187
liveforphysics
+3 Personal Krychek invites

Last edited by krychek57; 01-16-2008 at 04:08 PM.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2008, 08:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

booo.. im gonna miss out on another washington meet.. i think you guys should all drive down to cali lol

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by siregcivic View Post
booo.. im gonna miss out on another washington meet.. i think you guys should all drive down to cali lol
there will be more... and no

Old 01-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

no way im driving over the pass in Feb :P

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

^^ wuss

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by si-hatch86 View Post
^^ wuss
go for it, tell me what being stranded in a snowy ditch is like

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 01-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

haha no way. im not trying it.

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
Old 01-08-2008, 02:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 BoostedEG will become famous soon enoughBoostedEG will become famous soon enoughBoostedEG will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to BoostedEG

when and where?

^^^THANKS WHITE EJ8 ^^^
My myspace page. Last name is phillips

My car is slow... Just nowhere near as slow as yours....
BoostedEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
there will be more... and no
haha smartass

im gonna be in oregon in a few months.. maybe we can get a meet going then too.. prolly around may or june

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Rep Power: 13 narkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I'm there, let me know!!

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
Cam gears?? Do I need a spare for some reason??:noway:
MYSPACE....

RETURN THE REP!!
narkicu187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedEG View Post
when and where?
It was brought up that Olympia might be cool this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
no way im driving over the pass in Feb :P
Pussy

We'll have another when the passes clear.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough95cxw/z6 will become famous soon enough

I might be able to use my parents shop, heres a pic, were having a chevelle club meeting Feb. 2 so it would already be cleaned, and I'm here a couple miles off the highway, let me see if it's okay, how many people would be there?

95cxw/z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

thats an insane shop!

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 01-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95cxw/z6 View Post
I might be able to use my parents shop, heres a pic, were having a chevelle club meeting Feb. 2 so it would already be cleaned, and I'm here a couple miles off the highway, let me see if it's okay, how many people would be there?

Oh that's sweet. The meet is only posted for D-series and onecamonly so there shouldn't bee too many and no clowns
Old 01-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

wtf, meet in February?
you guys should take your chubby asses over the pass to the proper side of Washington if youre going to ask for a Washington meet.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

^haha

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 01-09-2008, 04:38 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkinmaster1 View Post
wtf, meet in February?
you guys should take your chubby asses over the pass to the proper side of Washington if youre going to ask for a Washington meet.
haha

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
Old 01-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkinmaster1 View Post
wtf, meet in February?
Ok monkeyboy you're one to talk and nobody is asking; we'll invite you when we think you can handle a real trip :haha:
Old 01-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

oh snap!!!
im getting my galoshes and showshoes on.
give me 5 weeks
Old 01-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

Just checked my schedule, Im not working on the 16th so count me in, unless they change shit on me.
Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in