EK vs - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Default EK vs

well here is the storie of some races will try to upload some videos

EK d16z6/y7 head running 7 psi on dx tranny

well i had a couple of races in the last weeks
first i ran a 00 civic si i beat him by like 3 cars b16a2 with
i/h/e i dont know if he had any other stuff but it was fun race ....

i also ran a d-series na 96-coupe that turn out real bad for the guy all i can say is i won by alot

here comes the best for last i race a EG B20 with b16a head crv-v-tec
he has str cam gears
dc headers
skunk2 intake manifold
exaust
gsr tranny
i think thast pretty much what he had i was thinking i was gonna loose n from the start i was like dam i lost the guy jump on me 1 1/2 cars i was like wtf then i i fuck up in my shifting in 2 gear i was like his gone fuck ... but then i starting catching up n as i am rigth next to him he looks at me n i telling HIM BYE with my hand beat him by the car 1 1/2 he left me pretty fun

i think my car my car is alot faster than it looks but couple things are holding it back like i have 3 ich dp with 2.5 all way to back with stock exaust lol ......
also my car is not tuned yet waiting on finding a good tuner in la
i still have stock fuel pump havent even bother install the 255 walbro fuel pump

i am gonna raise the boost to 14 PSI when i get tuned DD i am gonna post a video of the guys b20 vs a typr -r TEG as soon as i learn to upload videos
99redek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2007, 10:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Badass, need vids!!!
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2007, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
"Wild Bush Appeared!"

GohanBurner is almost there....GohanBurner is almost there....GohanBurner is almost there....GohanBurner is almost there....GohanBurner is almost there....GohanBurner is almost there....GohanBurner is almost there....GohanBurner is almost there....
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GohanBurner

Yes, post vids AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GohanBurner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in