ImportAlliance '08 July 26th & 27th Nashville Superspeedway All Day Both Days!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Everything Else » Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default ImportAlliance '08 July 26th & 27th Nashville Superspeedway All Day Both Days!!!

ImportAlliance '08

July 26th and 27th
Saturday 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. - 5p.m.
We are looking at an event for Saturday night too. Info to come.

Nashville Superspeedway
4847-F McCreary Rd
Lebanon, TN 37090

Brought to you by www.ImportAlliance.org

:thumbup: Add ImportAlliance to your myspace! :thumbup:

Vendors and Exhibitors please contact me(NextGear Don) for details. My email address is:[email protected]
I have had a very large amount of people asking about our huge summer event and here is all of the latest information.

INFO:

Our ImportAlliance meet:
This is our 3rd year and we are making it a 2 day event! We will be having our normal import car meet inside the infield of the Nashville Superspeedway. We had over 1200 cars from over 30 states last year for a one day event and expect to have twice that number this year!

ImportAlliance Member Meeting
This will be our first official member meeting. Make sure you attend and get your memberships early. Click here to learn how to become a member. You do not have to be a member to come to the ImportAlliance '08 Meet but membership will get you a ton of stuff.

Time Attack:
We are also working with Redline Time Attack! to bring a time attack to our event both Saturday and Sunday. This will be held inside the Superspeedway on the road coarse. More info on that to come.

Drag Racing:
We will also be heads up drag racing too. Saturday and Sunday.

Local, Regional, and National meets that are held at our event.

NicoFest Nashville:
The guys from http://www.Nicoclub.com are having a Nissan meet with us too.

www.em1crew.com meet:
You guys know and love this crew. They will be having a meet with us.

www.Tennspeed.net
http://www.Tennspeed.net members will be out in force.

More groups to come...
Groups that are interested in a free place to have an event please contact me. We want you to be a part of ImportAlliance '08

Skateboarding demo:
We will have a skateboarding demo area. Professional skateboarders will be here to give us all a show of their skills! More details to come.

CARAVANS:

IA '08: Midwest caravan to ImportAlliance '08 in TN

We will be posting up the starting places and routes of the caravans coming to Nashville for the Import Alliance 2007 meet. There are threads for the caravans starting to be posted on www.ImportAlliance.org.

DIRECTIONS:
FROM THE NORTH(Louisville)
Take I-65 south towards Nashville. Then take I-24 East, approximately 2 miles to I-40 east towards Knoxville. You will be on I-40 east approximately 30 miles to exit # 235, which is St Rt. 840 west, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit # 65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM THE SOUTH (Alabama)
Take I-65 North to Exit # 59A which is St. Rt. 840 East. Go approximately 34 miles to Exit # 65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn right at the top of the exit.

FROM THE EAST (Knoxville)
Take I-40 West to exit #238, which is U.S. 231 South, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to St. Rt. 452 and turn right. Go approximately 3 miles and the Nashville Superspeedway will be on your right.

FROM THE WEST (Memphis)
Take I-40 east to Nashville. Staying on I-40 east, go approximately 30 miles from downtown Nashville to exit #235, which is St. Rt. 840 west, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM I-24 EAST (St. Louis)
Take I-24 East towards Nashville to I-40 East towards Knoxville. You will be on I-40 East approximately 36 miles to exit #235, which is St. Rt. 840 West, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM I-24 WEST (Chattanooga):
Take I-24 West towards Nashville to exit #74B, which is St. Rt. 840 East towards Lebanon. Go 13 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn right at the top of the exit.

HOTELS:
I am working on a few deals for everyone. I will be post more info ASAP.
Make sure you check out http://www.travelocity.com and http://www.expedia.com too.

PRICING:

$10.00 for all weekend
$7.00 for one day

NextGear Don is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2007, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

if i can get my swap all fixed and my shit painted ill be there
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2007, 10:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

I hope everything goes great for you.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

BUMPO everyone needs to be there we drive 400+ miles for this but it was WELL worth the drive and heat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2007, 11:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

i might have to make it out this year, should have the car up n going and looking a little bit better by then.. is just a matter of getting the time off work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2007, 11:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Added to the calender, and subscribed so I don't forget

PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2007, 12:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 watisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to watisjdm

im on the list on HT and ill be there and looking totally different

watisjdm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Premium Member

93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....

BUMP

Old 02-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Premium Member

ttt your not cool umless you goto this

Old 02-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

comin from VA!

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2008, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Premium Member

bump this

Old 04-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Default bump it

Less than 3 months and counting down!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

way to far away for me.
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2008, 11:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

In the wake of the NOPI Nationals and the remainder of the NOPI Motorsports Season being cancelled this year, we feel compelled to express our sincere hope that the Myers Brothers and the entire NOPI organization will soon return to this industry better than ever. While ImportAlliance is a fundamentally different event than any of the NOPI events we can readily identify with the difficulty that is associated with producing a show at the level and quality that has become associated with the the NOPI Nationals.

In the meantime we will continue to produce and promote ImportAlliance for what it is - the Largest Import Car Meet in the country. For those of you who have never attended an ImportAlliance event and are wondering whether you should plan in the next few days to take the trip to Nashville Tennessee, here is what you can expect. It's a grassroots style…. Cruise-in/meet/social gathering/show-n-shine/learning opportunity/teaching opportunity/marketing opportunity/motorsports event. ImportAlliance is everything that you love about import cars. It is not a lifestyle event. It is how people who enjoy import cars get together and have fun while learning to make their cars even better. We know that a lot of energy goes into building cars and doing mods in preparation for national events. We would encourage you to consider bringing your car to ImportAlliance'08 to demonstrate the hard work you've invested in your car. We sincerely hope to see you and your car at ImportAlliance '08.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 shifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Well said Don... nice to see you around these parts.

One week and counting!
'90 Mazda Miata - Weekend Fun Car
'04 Toyota Prius - Wife / family car
shifty35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2008, 07:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
d-series resident crybaby

Rep Power: 14 3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I'm there for sure! booked my room and i'll be staying all weekend can't wait!
3rdgenhatchdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2008, 06:40 AM   #17 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

ill be there in my SRT-4 guys. keep a look out for me. we'll also be bringin a k24 hatch i just finished up on. and maybe a turbo d16z6 integra lol.

and ill be bringin a silly sohc ramhorn mani and DP with me to sell if any of you are interested in it.

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.

Last edited by lsturbohatch10; 07-25-2008 at 06:55 AM.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2008, 06:53 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Location: cleveland ohio, land of snow, salt, turbo deisel dualies, and lip-spoiler destroying potholes
Rep Power: 16 YakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YakuzaKirby Send a message via MSN to YakuzaKirby Send a message via Yahoo to YakuzaKirby

i hear this show is gonna be really gay... you know why?

cause im not there.

and my friend adam is going with his 570whp B18
my friend darren is going in his 10.5:1cr TURBO B18 crx.
my friend bob is going with his... well. his sweet shit.

NOT EVEN FAIR.

current car=
'87 Supra 5-speed Turbo Targa-
LIPP Boss series T04E-61mm, LIPP AFM housing, Lexus AFM, BIC DDP, 3.5" downpipe-back, K&N intake, HKS SSQV, GReddy Profec B boost controller, Apex'i AFC NEO, HKS 1.2mm mhg, wideband with AEM AFR gauge. Walboro 255lph pump, RC820cc injectors stock suspension. Block Bored .020 and decked by Webber Racing, Head milled .010 and 5-angle valve job by Webber Racing
ARP rod bolts, ARP headstuds... Clevite 77 bearings
483rwhp @22psi
putting it back together...

oh yeah. and i have a turbo del sol. almost forgot. lolz.

BTW. COD4. XBOX Live gamertag = AM6 Zero

I will newb-tube the fuck out of you. lol
YakuzaKirby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2008, 06:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakuzaKirby View Post
i hear this show is gonna be really gay... you know why?

cause im not there.

and my friend adam is going with his 570whp B18
my friend darren is going in his 10.5:1cr TURBO B18 crx.
my friend bob is going with his... well. his sweet shit.

NOT EVEN FAIR.
well get off your lazy ass and drive down lol...

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2008, 07:06 AM   #20 (permalink)
d-series resident crybaby

Rep Power: 14 3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbohatch10 View Post
and ill be bringin a silly sohc ramhorn mani and DP with me to sell if any of you are interested in it.
Pm'd
3rdgenhatchdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in