crx si d15b/greddy kit. integra gsr i/h/e. no vid =( - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 01:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan
Default crx si d15b/greddy kit. integra gsr i/h/e. no vid =(

out at the races tonight (30mins from town, totally secluded), dude comes up and wants to run me in the crx, im like allright what are you driving, he says integra gsr, intake header exhaust. blah blah. im like nah im cool, idk just didnt wanna run an gsr with bolt ons,

my last race was a buddy of mine with a h22 DA vtec trans balance shafts removed.and me='ed*blown susp. no font/rear bumper and bent steel rims* so im straight off this 'challenge'
my buddy joe says, ill be your pilot. im like ok, be easy on my car. (i love my beater)(so does he). anyways. long story short.

they run, both have some traction issues, looks even for a sec, joe puts as he called it. 2 sets of telephone poles(so four in total)( from where we were it looked like train lengths.) on him by end of third into forth.

haha guy comes back and says about a car and a half. my jaw hit the dirt. i picked it back up and looked a joe. he said nothing until the guy went back over to his group. joe looks at me and says, 'idk how long he thinks his car is, but bus lengths were had.'

im happy.
i know i didnt drive, but still got to hear and see my car from a different perspective. i know its not much to brag about. but it was fun and no drama. now im drinkin beer and telling you about it. haha peace.

specs on my car. kyb agx's nuespeed springs, azenis up front.14 inch enkei si alloys, zc/si hybrid trans. d15b greddy kit. stage 3 gripforce f1 clutch 7lb fidanza.2 1/4 exhaust stock 89 si cat. 5zigen muffler.

Last edited by cory jordan; 11-17-2007 at 02:14 AM.
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2007, 03:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!

guess its not a personal kill if i didnt drive, but my car won =P. hahah
Old 11-17-2007, 03:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory jordan View Post
guess its not a personal kill if i didnt drive, but my car won =P. hahah
Mayne, it don't matter if Jeff Gordon is driving your car or if it's by and inch or a mile. Winning's winning. :alky:
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2007, 02:30 PM   #4 (permalink)

haha thanks, your such a closet ricer =P. im gonna call you jetta jesse. or honda jesse. sum shit i'll figure it out.

yeah going back out tonight, gonna try to dig up my cam. get some vids for you fellas

"i must spread more rep first."

Last edited by cory jordan; 11-17-2007 at 02:39 PM. Reason: added stuff
Old 11-17-2007, 08:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Tsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Skype™ to Tsunami

I can't wait till I have a D15B . Gratz on the kill.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
+
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
=

[ Well, it rides better than Yo mama! ]
[ Daily Driver "Toshi": 91' Honda Civic LX ]
[ Sold: 89' Volvo 740GL ]
[
]
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 12:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 SuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

way to go, thats pretty awesome...

how is that f1 clutch workin for ya? j/w because im thinkin about gettin one

SuperSeanic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 01:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

you ever find that crx w/ Greddy kiy that i want to run??
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 02:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

hey jon you see that race of vs the type r eg?. man all i needed was a boost spike.haha .. soon my friend. soon i shall run, hey no squirting oil on my tires.

and the gsr ek coupe got beat up twice by the ol' crx. bet he was mad :haha:
Old 11-18-2007, 02:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

This thread is worthless w/out vids and there had better be two girls going opposite directions spray painting the starting line, 7 upshifts, and a 3 mile quarter mile, where the welds on an intake manifold blow.

LOL, JK. Whats this I hear about a Type R powered EG? Did it have a B18C5 or B16B?
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 02:14 AM   #10 (permalink)

ok well first he was all dodgy when asked to run a stock SH. he comment was im like the youngest guy here, why would i have anything nice, there's nothing done to it. so he is all lame and doesnt wanna run.

later that night he wants to run my boy l.
eg hatch built single cam big turbo 3 inch cutout hondata like 15 psi.
wastegate diaphram breaks. race is pointless.

he claims the eg hatch is a gsr with bolt ons, but gsr's with bolt ons are a joke. so... he would never say, or open his hood. but it got me by half a fender. so i'd say it was something fierce under there.
im thinking c5. who has a gsr with bolt ons in a eg hatch but doesnt put exhaust?. this guy had stock exhaust.
and alot of people said he had a type r people who would know him from around town. but he did say that is was the closest race he has had so far.

Last edited by cory jordan; 11-18-2007 at 02:18 AM.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

Default f1 clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeanic View Post
way to go, thats pretty awesome...

how is that f1 clutch workin for ya? j/w because im thinkin about gettin one
idk it kinda slips on the up shift,(just a small amount of shuddering) when decelerating, seems to be only from fourth or fifth to third under hard load(setting up for a turn).. if you just upshift for a turn,then brake it shudders.but doesnt bother me.
but as far as racing , back to back to back, not a problem, engagement point is a small window, its kinda either engaged or not, def not a traffic clutch, but around town, slip it enough and your good, (this is also the 7lb fidanza)

conclusion, bites hard, and hasnt failed me yet. no break in period. just driven for the situation. 700 miles, slight shudder upshift. but downshift and regular hard shifting it seems to like it quite fine.

6 puck sprung hub stage 3

Last edited by cory jordan; 11-18-2007 at 04:00 AM.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 SuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory jordan View Post
idk it kinda slips on the up shift,(just a small amount of shuddering) when decelerating, seems to be only from fourth or fifth to third under hard load(setting up for a turn).. if you just upshift for a turn,then brake it shudders.but doesnt bother me.
but as far as racing , back to back to back, not a problem, engagement point is a small window, its kinda either engaged or not, def not a traffic clutch, but around town, slip it enough and your good, (this is also the 7lb fidanza)

conclusion, bites hard, and hasnt failed me yet. no break in period. just driven for the situation. 700 miles, slight shudder upshift. but downshift and regular hard shifting it seems to like it quite fine.

6 puck sprung hub stage 3
well sounds like a $146 well spent, i think im def gonna buy it

SuperSeanic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 11:32 PM   #13 (permalink)

Default umm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyHabitzCRX View Post
you ever find that crx w/ Greddy kiy that i want to run??
haha you jerk. im right here with no monies, ill race ya on foot. with a tall boy in my hand. i might even drink it on the way for more booost!. but i digress, hope you will see my car finished before i move. im about 2 g's from done. all of a sudden my 3rd gear is takin a shit. any load other than idle when shifting from 2nd to 3rd is grindage, and not jus a lil, its noticeable.
Old 12-25-2007, 05:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 6 reviews

i think we all need to one time sit in the passenger seat once in awhile i know its tough exspcially for me to see someone else drive my car. but you get to see how someone else drives and how your car truely handles and stuff like that since most of the time we grow acustomed to the car that we drive making it do things others cant. But if we took a step back and saw it from another driver we could see where the car is and where our skills are.
classiccarsrule85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in