**Washington-NW Toy Run 2007 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Everything Else » Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default **Washington-NW Toy Run 2007

hey guys-this is a really fun event if you haven't done it before. and it's for a good cause! hope to see you out there

"Written by Kettlman
Thursday, 25 October 2007

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC. 8th 1:30 PM AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. WE’RE GOING TO DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA MAIN BUFFET. EXIT 109. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.

“This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums.”

“YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!”
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

IntegraSEChick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2007, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 Y8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

ill sign up if i get to see u there...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Y8pwrdEf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 02:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series Champ

Rep Power: 15 4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness
Send a message via AIM to 4drturboD Send a message via Yahoo to 4drturboD

might be able to get off work that day.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
4drturboD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2007, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

i guess i should have actually put myself on the list haha

1.IntegraSEChick
Old 11-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegraSEChick View Post

1.IntegraSEChick
2.Krychek57
Had a lot of fun last year (lol the first and last time we met ).
Don't know if I can have the Crx ready by then.... So I'll probably pimp my new Pathfinder lol.

EDIT: Ahhhh, I think I found Waldo
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 09:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Oooh, i'll see if this is doable...I saw something about eating like a king...

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 09:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 inspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

This event actually inspired my friend to do one in ND so that is coming up next weekend out here.

Power

1998 Acura Integra GSR-T
inspector01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector01 View Post
This event actually inspired my friend to do one in ND so that is coming up next weekend out here.
that's awesome!
Old 11-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 BoostedEG will become famous soon enoughBoostedEG will become famous soon enoughBoostedEG will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to BoostedEG

ill be there!!! with or with out my car. i live in olympia... lol

^^^THANKS WHITE EJ8 ^^^
My myspace page. Last name is phillips

My car is slow... Just nowhere near as slow as yours....
BoostedEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Alright... See you guys (and gals) on Sat
Old 12-05-2007, 07:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 nicko360 is crying in the corner like a little bitch
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to nicko360

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
Had a lot of fun last year (lol the first and last time we met ).
Don't know if I can have the Crx ready by then.... So I'll probably pimp my new Pathfinder lol.

EDIT: Ahhhh, I think I found Waldo

I'll be there too if i dont have to work, i gotta check

this toyrun shit is posted all over NWSR, theres like an 8 page thread on there
nicko360 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2007, 07:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 nicko360 is crying in the corner like a little bitch
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to nicko360

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegraSEChick View Post

1.IntegraSEChick
2.Nicko360
3.Krychek57
nicko360 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2007, 08:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicko360 View Post
I'll be there too if i dont have to work, i gotta check

this toyrun shit is posted all over NWSR, theres like an 8 page thread on there
Alot of the NWSR post are BS though...

Last time there was a pretty equal import to domestic mix.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

You assholes, Ive got to work, drink one for me!
Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
You assholes, Ive got to work, drink one for me!
You're the asshole for working on a weekend.. makes business think it's ok
Old 12-06-2007, 05:54 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

I'll be showing up for the toy dropoff/look at cars portion, but the cruise and king-like-eating-fest I will have to pass on. I've got a company party to attend later in the evening in seattle, and I need to get pretty well buzzed before I arrive.

Old 12-08-2007, 07:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Resident Crab

It was good times. Even more cars then last year for a good cause.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

too bad I live in MN....... ugh
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2007, 10:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Wish I could have made it.. But I called Chris and told him I couldnt at the last minute... I got really busy all of a sudden at work...
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2007, 10:24 AM   #20 (permalink)

Thanks for waiting at the end of the line for me chris, sorry I was late...cant really change the traffic, or I would!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in