my first good kill - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 11:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default my first good kill

yessss so tonight i took out my first evo, first time i had the chance and beat it im so happy with my self and my car he kept messing with me and we finnaly got to a light no one was around so i went for it light turned green and we both kinda rolled off the line and ass soon as i hear him punching it i did the same he had me by a car all through first then i broke my tires lose all nasty in second ass im spinning i finnaly grip a lil near the end and started to pull on him as soon as i hit 3rd i was gone by a car and a half and he just let off my buddie "sohcwrath" one of ou very own members was behind me the whole time it was awsome

o off topi but im running rich as shit cause i raced hima lil meesing around and when i went to thrird the loudest back fire cam from my car sounded like a gun shot wrath said kinda like evos back fire all the time and he told me he looks in his side mirror and saw a huge glow come from under my car pretty scary though i blew my motor but i checked it when i got home and all is good.but still that was realy cool i know i woke up the whole block
93civ123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2007, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

you take big breathes before you speak,
you have no .'s like a woman on birth control

Last edited by cory jordan; 10-09-2007 at 12:02 AM.
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat93civ123 smells like Borat

if u knew me like everyone else, this is very common for me late at night.
its like a slight case of miloisim only ..not as bad lol. And sadly everyone brings it up im used to comments like yours so its all good but maybe u have something better to say on topic

Old 10-09-2007, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!

meh, your stories still have no break in them. and i wont be placated with the notion of 'late night' typing.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory jordan View Post
meh, your stories still have no break in them. and i wont be placated with the notion of 'late night' typing.
HOW DARE U:slap:
Old 10-09-2007, 12:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

lol where is the baby on the floor throwing a tantrum smiley when you need it. go check your other thread you have more defending to do.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

u suck u know that lol
Old 10-09-2007, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

hahah good shit man. and evo is a nice notch in the ... well shit where do you put kills.. bitches you put in the head board , but kills... ummmmm..

ah. a lil note book in your glove box? sshhhmaaaybe?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)

haha not a bad idea lol u know for some one who is drunk u got some good come backs lol
Old 10-09-2007, 12:23 AM   #10 (permalink)

btw for all u members reading this the next moring i know my puncuation sucks so u dont have to reply about it......i have a strong feeling some ones gonna bring it up
Old 10-09-2007, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)

lol these WA guys are sticklers on punctuation, as well as haysoos and a couple other elders. lol get your flame suit on son!.

Last edited by cory jordan; 10-09-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:29 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
lol these WA guys are sticklers on punctuation, as well as haysoos and a couple other elders. lol get your flame suit on son!.
haha i know not everyone graduated high school with over a 2.0 gpa lol
and dude i though the evo was gonna kick my ass
Old 10-09-2007, 01:17 AM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

OMG 2 person thread.

Can't...take...it.......must...end...lif.......

*BOOM*
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2007, 04:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

What? Nobody tried to fight you this time?
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2007, 04:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
hahah good shit man. and evo is a nice notch in the ... well shit where do you put kills.. bitches you put in the head board , but kills... ummmmm..

ah. a lil note book in your glove box? sshhhmaaaybe?
a notch in the steering wheel unless you have a cool aftermarket piece...

hey i graduated with a 2. something... but i was in honors classes and didnt turn in homework

as for grammar, "im litrate, i sware it. i tipe gud english... periods are fore chiks" j/p

Last edited by hatchnthoughts; 10-09-2007 at 04:48 AM.
hatchnthoughts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2007, 11:54 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchnthoughts View Post
a notch in the steering wheel unless you have a cool aftermarket piece...

hey i graduated with a 2. something... but i was in honors classes and didnt turn in homework

as for grammar, "im litrate, i sware it. i tipe gud english... periods are fore chiks" j/p
hahahaha thats what im talking about
Old 10-09-2007, 11:56 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
What? Nobody tried to fight you this time?
hahaha nope so far so good, im accualy realy surprised, time to celebrate:alky:
Old 10-09-2007, 12:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

so i'm lost-did you actually race it or are we talking about somehting else?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dont make me mad, ill punch you right in the armpit
1990reds13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2007, 12:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

you need to post your setup with every kill story

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2007, 01:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
you need to post your setup with every kill story
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in