ESPN2 tonight at 5:30PM EST, Fast D series - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 02:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default ESPN2 tonight at 5:30PM EST, Fast D series

Sorry for the short notice, but ESPN2 will showing the NHRA race from Atco NJ where we won Quick16.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2113528

You'll see the yellow car on TV, it's got to be better then a video.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1992Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2007, 06:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Sweet and Congrats on going 9's
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 06:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

DAMN IT! My dorm doesnt get ESPN2...

Great job though!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2007, 07:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 big4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Congrats...I'll watch it
big4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 09:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

sweet ill watch for sure
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 09:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Boosted236 smells like BoratBoosted236 smells like BoratBoosted236 smells like BoratBoosted236 smells like BoratBoosted236 smells like BoratBoosted236 smells like Borat

me too we are making it a racing night....lol
ESPN2 import racing= BEER chicken wings and more BEER....lol
Boosted236 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 11:43 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 big4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Boosted236 what color is your car? What does honda call it? Its like a blue gray color right? I just bought a 95 with that color but I have no idea what its called....
big4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1992Si View Post
Sorry for the short notice, but ESPN2 will showing the NHRA race from Atco NJ where we won Quick16.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2113528

You'll see the yellow car on TV, it's got to be better then a video.
DVR is set

But the race is at 5pm, Stylefest @ 5:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Yup, glad I caught, Ryan treed the other guy, next to last race, it's on the DVR, no idea how to get it off there though.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 SupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to SupaStyl Send a message via MSN to SupaStyl

watched the stylefest show. it came on at 5 30, definately all show cars, not my taste, and the show itself is a waste of time, espn should be ashamed to have their name on that horrible coverage and hosts.

was the race on before it at 5???

:edit: i read Bone's post. damn it i missed it.

Last edited by SupaStyl; 10-02-2007 at 02:06 PM.
SupaStyl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

was pretty cool getting to see some runs by Stephanie Eggum, 99-00 Civic coupe baby
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 03:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes

I was lucky enough to get to the TV about 5:15 and was able to watch our car. The car looked good on TV. Even if it was only on there for about 12 seconds.

I have to agree, the stylefest is a waste of time.

But I'm sure on there web forums they say the same about drag racing.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:45 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1992Si View Post
I was lucky enough to get to the TV about 5:15 and was able to watch our car. The car looked good on TV. Even if it was only on there for about 12 seconds.

I have to agree, the stylefest is a waste of time.

But I'm sure on there web forums they say the same about drag racing.
i saw your car run, very nice man

and that yellow RX-8 was pretty nuts
Old 10-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Thanks

Ken's RX8 is nice but I'm impressed more with the yellow RX7 that run's 8.3's in Quick16 with us.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

not sure if i caught the RX-7

another run i liked was the white EG and EK
Old 10-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaStyl View Post
watched the stylefest show. it came on at 5 30, definately all show cars, not my taste, and the show itself is a waste of time, espn should be ashamed to have their name on that horrible coverage and hosts.

was the race on before it at 5???

:edit: i read Bone's post. damn it i missed it.
I like how ESPN split it up, show like show, most here prefer GO!

Which is my major complaint about NOPI tunervision, 99% show, very little go

Quote:
Old 10-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 freidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respect
Send a message via Yahoo to freidaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_EJ8 View Post
another run i liked was the white EG and EK
Love the avatar. lmao

:america: :america: :america: :america:
Deployment coming soon,starting to save money for:
1. S2000 :haha:
2. Project 300+

Quote:
congratz....you just made me punch ANOTHER baby.....
Quote:
thats like someone in a supercharged mustang taking pride in beating a Geo in a drag race.
Quote:
we ALL know n00bs dont search....
freidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 08:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 SupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to SupaStyl Send a message via MSN to SupaStyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
I like how ESPN split it up, show like show, most here prefer GO!

Which is my major complaint about NOPI tunervision, 99% show, very little go
very true, i didnt think bout that. you can choose which side of it you want to watch which is a plus in my book. but i still say, split or not, the stylefest part is a waste of time.

SupaStyl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2007, 08:06 PM   #19 (permalink)

fuck stylefest, i just wanna see some track runs
Old 10-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

BTW, I watched Jeff's 1.5 hour special last week.

Fell asleep before Peanut or Jalapeno on a Stick came out.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in