murda murdaaa - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default murda murdaaa

it must have been ricer day today, because got to take on two different cars that i thought could whip my y7's ass.

lined up with dodge stealth...caught a perfect 4500k launch...pulled car length after length off the line...damn those cars are slow.

drop top 88ish-90s mustang 5.0- out of first gear walked his ass...yet again another perfect 4500k launch.

for it being a 5.0 those rustangs are slow as hell.

the y8 manifold swap definitly pulls way harder in the higher rpms...after i twiddled around with my ignition timing.

and by these races im trying to figure out where my car would fall in the 1320s.
16's 15's?

Last edited by 97HATCHDX; 09-23-2007 at 02:55 PM.
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2007, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 EG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

you should get rid of that god awful transmission because now i see 16's, high 15's in your future.
EG8SIR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2007, 04:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

High 16's or low 17.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

theres no way im high 16's right now. id put money im mid to low 16's.

how much time you think the y8 trans will drop off

i found some stuff on another website that has...

d16y7
z6 im/tb
hedman header
test pipe
buddy specIII
z6 trans
exedy stage 1 clutch

15[email protected]
-------------------------------

d16y7
new exedy oem clutch
EG header
2.25" exhaust piping
junk universal exhaust
red aem cam gear
short ram air intake
raced with my C8's (16" 205/40 nangkang tires

it looks to me like the ex trans would drop off .8 of a sec...could be one of em couldnt drive idk

Last edited by 97HATCHDX; 09-23-2007 at 11:52 PM.
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2007, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 Eyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eyal 951

the trans will make much more of a difference then the y8 mani swap did.

2001 S2000 - Sold
Eyal 951 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

a 5.0 should beat you easily... sorry he must have been a bad driver... think about it and the stealth was NA right?
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2007, 11:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 Senoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebody

I launch at 4,500,000 rpm too.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senoryandel View Post
I launch at 4,500,000 rpm too.
your a liar, your engine doesnt even turn that high.....

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2007, 12:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

[QUOTE=97HATCHDX;1008852]theres no way im high 16's right now. id put money im mid to low 16's

Why woul'dnt it be? You basically have a stock car with a IM swap that will do nothing for your Hp. And on top of things you have a 2.5" exhaust that is robbing you of HP beacause of it's size.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-24-2007, 08:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!

[QUOTE=Tmackcxminime;1009258]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97HATCHDX View Post
theres no way im high 16's right now. id put money im mid to low 16's

Why woul'dnt it be? You basically have a stock car with a IM swap that will do nothing for your Hp. And on top of things you have a 2.5" exhaust that is robbing you of HP beacause of it's size.
yup... exactly.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC View Post
a 5.0 should beat you easily... sorry he must have been a bad driver... think about it and the stealth was NA right?
My old man had a twin turbo stealth brand new of the lot, it would blow the balls off a stock civic.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

if you are running 16s, that 5.0 should have beaten you by 2 seconds...

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2007, 01:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 EG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

unless it was ragged and tired. Then obviously the outcome would have come to that. the average 5.0 now a days has alot of miles on it.
EG8SIR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2007, 01:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

n/a dodge stealths rated at mid 16s from the factory, twin turbo is mid-low fourteens; so you beat a 200hp 4k lb n/a car lol. slowest mustang factory times i could find were for the 4cylinder autos lol all others were in the 14s to low 15s. basically you beat one slow car and one slow driver haha. plus based on your mods i dont see how 110-115 crank hp will run mid 15s unless its a great engine with slicks. i ran that in my old ex with 20 more crank hp, and i know for a fact that my current hatch will not come close... especially with a dx trans

Last edited by hatchnthoughts; 09-25-2007 at 01:13 PM.
hatchnthoughts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2007, 01:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

christopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Twin turbo vr4 tested by road and track was a 13.7

christopher_davis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2007, 01:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchnthoughts View Post
n/a dodge stealths rated at mid 16s from the factory, twin turbo is mid-low fourteens; so you beat a 200hp 4k lb n/a car lol. slowest mustang factory times i could find were for the 4cylinder autos lol all others were in the 14s to low 15s. basically you beat one slow car and one slow driver haha. plus based on your mods i dont see how 110-115 crank hp will run mid 15s unless its a great engine with slicks. i ran that in my old ex with 20 more crank hp, and i know for a fact that my current hatch will not come close... especially with a dx trans
amen....... thats what I was thinking too... not trying to attack you hatchdx..
Old 09-25-2007, 05:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC View Post
amen....... thats what I was thinking too... not trying to attack you hatchdx..
Me either, it's just that know way in a million lifetimes is your car that fast. lol.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher_davis View Post
Twin turbo vr4 tested by road and track was a 13.7
ive driven one. very fast and a sohc honda wont touch it without a good chunk of work done. 91-93-300hp with similar tq awd 4ws. 94-up came with 320 i believe(its been a while since i messed with mitsu cars)

yeah, im not trying to burst anyones bubble either. you just need to get out and race some similar hondas and such. or some stupid shit talkers and beat their ass. that would make for a good kill story. like a guy i know, he was bragging about beating a 99 grand prix... thats like beating a v6 mustang lol.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

christopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchnthoughts View Post
ive driven one. very fast and a sohc honda wont touch it without a good chunk of work done. 91-93-300hp with similar tq awd 4ws. 94-up came with 320 i believe(its been a while since i messed with mitsu cars)

yeah, im not trying to burst anyones bubble either. you just need to get out and race some similar hondas and such. or some stupid shit talkers and beat their ass. that would make for a good kill story. like a guy i know, he was bragging about beating a 99 grand prix... thats like beating a v6 mustang lol.
Yep 320. It's kind of funny going to the track with three of us in my friends vr-4 with over 100k and still beating people. If those cars had a lower fdr they would be evenmore sick. I mean 3rd gear pulls up to 130 easy stock. That's like an hx trans.

I would brag about beating a gran-prix if it was a gtp and had some work done. a.k.a zzperformance

christopher_davis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in