Halloween Monster Bash OCT28th - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Default Halloween Monster Bash OCT28th

Ok WA residents... This is the last Drag event at Pacific Raceways in Kent... Sunday, October 28th. Lets see if we can get all of the local D family to come out and represent for the Imports. It will be a fun time.

For more info goto: www.pacificraceways.com
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2007, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

WA crew, represent the D!
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2007, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Depending if the Ex wife will let me have our son out late... I'll be there

Hrm, I see no time and entry info

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2007, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky

We all know that these tracks up here and at alot of tracks, DONT like Imports.. Becaus ethey dont think we are serious. I want to see all of you guys out there so that we can have a better season next year and so on.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCinWA View Post
We all know that these tracks up here and at alot of tracks, DONT like Imports.. Becaus ethey dont think we are serious. I want to see all of you guys out there so that we can have a better season next year and so on.
time and entry info?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
time and entry info?
I am calling right now
Old 09-19-2007, 11:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Gates open @ 8am and racing should start around 9am...
Old 09-19-2007, 11:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Gates open @ 8am and racing should start around 9am...
SWEET!, I'll be there with my son

Old 09-19-2007, 11:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
SWEET!, I'll be there with my son
Me too I hope... If the little phuker decides to come out..
Old 09-19-2007, 11:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Me too I hope... If the little phuker decides to come out..
HA! Sounds like a goal to me.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 BoostedEG will become famous soon enoughBoostedEG will become famous soon enoughBoostedEG will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to BoostedEG

can any one run. is it run run again or bk runs? if so how much to run?

^^^THANKS WHITE EJ8 ^^^
My myspace page. Last name is phillips

My car is slow... Just nowhere near as slow as yours....
BoostedEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2007, 07:43 PM   #12 (permalink)

I want to see lots of you there.......
Old 09-27-2007, 08:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

hey DON pick me up lol man i miss lacr
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2007, 08:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

I have recent pics of LACR... It will make you cry..
Old 09-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

Here is a pic of what it looks like today...

It use to be the burnout box and on the left was the Sponsor wall.... It was not easy to get these.... From 1064 to 2007... RIP LACR
Old 09-27-2007, 10:25 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular

oh the torture i went by there last weekend and it literally made me kinda tear up. i was at the save lacr event before it close it was a sad day. she will be missed but its ok there is talks of a new track coming soon i hope.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:27 PM   #17 (permalink)

sounds like fun though wish i lived in WA

Last edited by greasemonky50; 09-27-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:38 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonky50 View Post
sounds like fun though wish i lived in WA
Yeah if anyone has 6.5 Million dollars laying around... Thats just for one year.. I checked into it...
Old 09-27-2007, 10:52 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah if anyone has 6.5 Million dollars laying around... Thats just for one year.. I checked into it...
supposedly they went to city hall to some meeting to ask the city for help to bring a new track because loosing lacr would bring more street racing lol. city said they would look into it i doubt it.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:32 PM   #20 (permalink)

Come on WA residents... Show some Import love......

Last edited by SOHCinWA; 09-28-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in