first race with the hatch - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2007, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to RICO
Default first race with the hatch

well guys finally got the hatch back on the road.. i swapped in a single cam zc in place of the a6.. all it has is I/H/E but anywho tonight i raced a b20 swapped eg and pulled half a car on him from a 20 roll then i raced a turbo 4 door integra automatic and got beat by a car.. so i think once again the little d-series motors have proved themselvs to b pretty quick.
RICO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2007, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

YTMND

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

wow.
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2007, 05:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Street racing is what all of the cool kids do these days

Old 09-17-2007, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

...i wonder how his reaction time was at the stoplight? lame.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to torturedsol

*sniffs* I smell smoke, someone must be getting flammed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
torturedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturedsol View Post
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

sorry that was the only chance i got to race both of those cars
Old 09-17-2007, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

well atleast no one fuckin died.

keep it on the track.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Street Racing is where Import racing got it all started..... I was one of them in the late 80's... It really needs to be on the track ... I have seen too many innocent and not so innocent die....
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 07:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

same here bro, one of my high school buddies had a dope ass mustang 5.0 and he was racing a vette...they both had the same et's no bullshit...decided to race the vette on the street, i was behind him...the vette launched and he must have been a novice he fishtailed hit my friend t-bone style if you can imagine that...and pushed him into oncoming traffic over the median. he was killed instantly.

dude in the vette was up for murder but just got manslaughter which i think still to this day is fucking bullshit
Old 09-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky

What the hell?! You guys are saying shit to him but in Turbod16z6's thread nobody said a damn word to him. As long as he's not doing it down a main stretch of busy road or anything than fuck it.

I know it should stay on the track but maybe there isn't one close to him or something. I'm not condoning street racing but if its on a rural road with his car I think its ok. Its not like were talking about an 8000hp Funny Car!

And I'm sorry to hear that you guys have had friends and loved ones killed in car accidents while racing. But I've also had people I loved killed in car accidents that had nothing to do with racing.

Anyway, good job on the races but just be very careful. The last thing we need is someone getting hurt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky

I never flamed this guy..... Just giving my $.02... Wait.... Wow!!! I didnt flame this guy... I must not be feeling well..lol
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

yeah me niether i believe all i said was keep it on the track.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky

You may not be "flaming" him but your giving him a hard time for something alot of people do and dont hear shit about...whatever...

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 08:07 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConscious View Post
What the hell?! You guys are saying shit to him but in Turbod16z6's thread nobody said a damn word to him. As long as he's not doing it down a main stretch of busy road or anything than fuck it.

I know it should stay on the track but maybe there isn't one close to him or something. I'm not condoning street racing but if its on a rural road with his car I think its ok. Its not like were talking about an 8000hp Funny Car!

And I'm sorry to hear that you guys have had friends and loved ones killed in car accidents while racing. But I've also had people I loved killed in car accidents that had nothing to do with racing.

Anyway, good job on the races but just be very careful. The last thing we need is someone getting hurt.
hey, I haven't seen that thread...maybe i'll drop by and pay him a visit.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:08 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConscious View Post
You may not be "flaming" him but your giving him a hard time for something alot of people do and dont hear shit about...whatever...
bragging about street racing is just plain dumb...that's why I chimed in!

Old 09-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

i know i usually keep it on the track but this just had to b an exception... but hey atleast it was out in the country and it was just the 3 of us no watchers
Old 09-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturedsol View Post
OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSSHIT PUTITOUTPUTITOUTPUTITOUTPUTITOUT!!!!!!
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2007, 12:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_EJ8 View Post
OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSSHIT PUTITOUTPUTITOUTPUTITOUTPUTITOUT!!!!!!
smart ass lol just fn wit ya... i like that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in