D16 hatch JRSC vs delsol b16a - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2007, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default D16 hatch JRSC vs delsol b16a

here is the video.. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwBRMnaUZsY
Turbod16z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

:0wnage:
Cant wait to install mine!
Black Civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2007, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Nice run!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2007, 05:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

not surprising, when I had my JRSC on my coupe, I would kill b swaps on a daily basis.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2007, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck View Post
not surprising, when I had my JRSC on my coupe, I would kill b swaps on a daily basis.
oh yea.. well my car is slow for some reason.. maybe its losing compression. i'm going to find out tomorrow. i ran [email protected] wtf... b4 my white hatch i had a red hatch rebuilt d16z6 for turbocharge and my first time at the track i ran [email protected] wth.. o well i just got back from washing my car today and i lost to an RSX-S I/H/E at the end of 2nd gear. he was slowing pulling me away.

new head gasket and a compression leak check.
then if good boosting this sucker up to 10psi and if i'm still slow and i'm selling this kit.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Nice race, I have smoked those b16 soles all motor
TT rods ARP rod bolts/ vitara 75.5 mm pistons
KMS Engine Development Block Guard
D16z6 head
ARP Head Studs / Cometic Headgasket
Comp Cams 59300 cam/ valvesprings retainers
KMS Engine Development P&P head (sweet Job)
Skunk 2 IM/ Ls 60mm TB/ hondata heatshield gasket
AEM Cam Gear
440cc blue tops
Freshly rebuilt Si trans, carbon coated syncros,
6 puck clutch/ Centerfore PP/ 11lb flywheel
Tdo5h turbo/ 3" downpipe-exhaust. 2' ic pipeing
Greddy BOV/ ebay wastegate,
Hondata s200-boost option
j90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2007, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

Send a message via AIM to jdm2000civic

nice run man.. hope your car isnt gettin sick..
jdm2000civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Send a message via AIM to 91_si_d16 Send a message via Yahoo to 91_si_d16

ya that was a very nice run.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

91_si_d16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 05:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 daveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to daveb91

I dont need to watch that to tell you what happened my stock kit owned EPs pretty bad well the A6 alone did pretty good. I ran equal times with my a6 I/H/E at the track vs a B16 sol. Step up to 9-10 psi and then get some W/M inj.

daveb91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 10:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Nice very nice! What do you expect.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

godamn that eg kills delslow

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 12:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmackcxminime View Post
Nice very nice! What do you expect.
i expect to trap at least around 95mph.. but didn't even came close.. um.. all those na i been reading up on was faster than me already.. how is that? wtf
Old 09-17-2007, 03:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG Chris Send a message via Yahoo to BiG Chris

yea i loved my old jrsc setup in my crx... nonvtec killin eg's with b16

GEE-YOU-KNIT
BiG Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

take it to the TRACK numb-nuts.

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 08:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbod16z6 View Post
i expect to trap at least around 95mph.. but didn't even came close.. um.. all those na i been reading up on was faster than me already.. how is that? wtf
Wow, I run a quicker 1/4 mile time and I'm NA. There definetly must be something wrong with your set-up. Sucks to be you, I betcha I spent half the amount on my setup compared to your superchrger alone.

Mental note for you, loose ricer 17" rims go buy 15" light weight rims.

Last edited by T-MacK; 09-17-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
take it to the TRACK numb-nuts.
Oh I did'nt know that was you in the video, you definetly need to take that off the streets in the daytime,that's how people get killed.
They just passed a new law in my province that if you get caught street racing you get a $10,000 fine and a really long suspension after they impound your ride for however long they want.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 Swipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Swipe'd

that supercharger holds its own 4 wut it is...

nice video...
Swipe'd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 08:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 pimpindistress is learning the way of the Dpimpindistress is learning the way of the D

nice blown Z6 !!! great race you owned the delsol
pimpindistress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2007, 08:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Quote:
Oh I did'nt know that was you in the video, you definetly need to take that off the streets in the daytime,that's how people get killed.
They just passed a new law in my province that if you get caught street racing you get a $10,000 fine and a really long suspension after they impound your ride for however long they want.
it aint me, whatchoo talkin' 'bout

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
really.. damn.. 10,000 fine.. you got to be kidding me. and no people get kill when they don't signal when making a turn, running red lights or working underneath the car with a sorry a## jack that slip (i should know cause it was me) Etc... well at least i didn't down shifted on the high way during rush hour. btw when i race i make sure there is no car in front or back. we plan this and already setup everything already, beside.. racing at night is even more dangoues.

Btw i only spend 600 on this kit. who said i bought it brand new. now that would of been a waste of money... which is one of the reason why i go d because it's cheap which mean i will buy a cheap kit or aka used kit.

BTW WHAT province IS THAT?

Last edited by Turbod16z6; 09-18-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in