South Bay Scenic Cruises #2 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bwaynep
Default South Bay Scenic Cruises #2

SouthBayScenicCruises is happy to announce the second cruise of the year on September 30th 2007. This is an invitation to all automotive enthusiasts to come join us on a trek to some of the greatest roads in Northern California. At SouthBayScenicCruises we're not about going the fastest, being the loudest ( though some of us are loud), or having the most tricked out car. It's all about enjoying the road with some friendly like-minded individuals. We'll be leaving out of Los Gatos and stopping just north of Santa Cruz at a paved parking lot for an impromptu car show and debrief. Hope to see you there! For more details please log on to freewebs.com/southbaysceniccruises
bwaynep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

seriously... you should come =-)
Old 09-28-2007, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

wow, that's not a fucking scam/pyramid scheme...

f00ker is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2007, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Huh? You don't have to buy anything, you don't have to join a website, you don't have to give me your firstborn child... you just have to come and drive and enjoy the time with other enthusiasts.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

No, anything legitimate would not have a "freewebs" url, and the page wouldn't be cluttered with homo-leaves and a shaky screen..

Nice forum, you're like the only poster.

f00ker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2007, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

Thanks for the feedback on the site. As you can tell it's my first shot at one, I didn't feel like paying anything to try and build one. I suppose I'll stick to things I know a little better.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular

where is my free playstation 3 then or my ipod until i get that fuck your cruise lol.
greasemonky50 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in