2nd Annual Maple Grove PA Honda Meet OCT - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 cwbetb is learning the way of the Dcwbetb is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default 2nd Annual Maple Grove PA Honda Meet OCT

On Sunday Oct 21st, http://www.TeamKO.net will be hosting the 2nd annual Honda/Acura Meet at Maple Grove Park "not racetrack" in Mohnton PA

Last year we had 120+ cars show up from up and down the East coast! We will have rafles and vendors also this year!

$1 admission Fee per car and you also receive a raffle ticket

For Directions go to

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/directions.asp

We will have more info up soon on http://www.teamko.net ! :thumbup:

Advertisement

Old 09-22-2007, 04:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 cwbetb is learning the way of the Dcwbetb is learning the way of the D

Come on peeps I know your out there!!
Old 09-22-2007, 06:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

EG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 33 reviews

im 45 mins away
i'll be there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!
EG6-Jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2007, 07:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

i'll roll in my ek hatch , i got 2 other friends that will go... 1 in his ep si the other with his ek si.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2007, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

Thats an hour North of me, i'll see what i can do.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Im in Lebanon, PA. even if I don't take any of my civics I will try to go.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2007, 12:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 15 Rease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rease3 Send a message via Yahoo to Rease3

i will try to take the 45 minute drive

Rease3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2007, 01:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

im gana try and make it as long as my licensen is still valled by then
88hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2007, 12:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....

me and two of my friends are rolling for sure.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 09-23-2007, 12:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

i signed up on honda tech for me and my friends. are they just gonna direct us where to park as we arrive?

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 09-25-2007, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Yes we will be parking by Civic/Integra/Other and any non Hondas park on the side.

Try to get a convey going from your area, would be fun to have a bunch of Hondas drive down!!:mikej:
Old 09-25-2007, 05:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Well now im up to 5 honda heads rolling down

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 09-25-2007, 06:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via AIM to YoungGuna267

looks pretty sweet..im not too far ill try to get there..............i was never at a honda meet before!!!!
YoungGuna267 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2007, 12:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Nice guys keep them coming!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

So how many people from here are going to this thing. im rolling out with 5 hondas

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 10-17-2007, 12:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

That total for the meet itself should be 120-150 cars the way its looking
Old 10-19-2007, 08:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

my friends gonna roll out in his 92 nsx also

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 10-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

Well everyone it looks like the meet is still on for this Sunday Oct 21st at 12:00!!! I just wanted a few reminders about the meet and any last info you might need to know, here we go!

Location = Maple Grove Park "not Racetrack!!" its directy across the street. We will have a sign pointing to the meet when you see the racetrack at the split in the road!

Cost = $1 per car, please bring singles to make it easier and a faster process. We will be collecting the money and handing out the raffle tickets at the blue tent when you first come in. We will stick a dot on your window showing you paid, this will also let us keep track of how many Hondas/Acuras are at the meet. The raffle will start at around 3:00ish at the tent, we have about 10-15 items to raffle off.

Parking = We will once again be parking by Model at the meet. We will have Civic/Integra/other and non honda parking. Please work with the people parking you. The people running the meet with have a black or gray shirt on with a Team Ko logo on the front. So if any issue please see one of them

Vendors = Any vendors who will be at the meet please arrive at 11:00 or sooner. There is a small fee for vendors also, please email [email protected] if you have not done so.

Food = Maple Grove restaurant will be the food source, there prices are pretty good but the service is a little slow. We spoke to them this year about getting more cooks for the meet and they are supposed to so hopefully will be faster then last year.

Stupid behavior = Anyone caught doing anything stupid at the meet "Burnouts, blasting radios, flying around etc etc", will be ask to leave the meet. We will call the cops without hesitation, so please do not do anything stupid. If you want to race around or act like a ass please do it FAR away from the meet!! I also ask that anyone who knows anyone doing anything that might get them in trouble to please tell them to stop. This meet is RUN by everyone who attends so I ask everyone to pitch in. Also please do not leave trash around the park, we have plenty of trash cans floating around.

I think that sums it up! Everyone have fun and drive SAFE!!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:38 AM   #19 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

good meet. now where are the good pics. also would like to comment on the guy who brought the silver NSX and didnt know shit about it. KUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND...

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in