My D16Z6 Turbo Dyno On E85. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Talking My D16Z6 Turbo Dyno On E85.

Well, came back from the dyno today at DB Performance again. If you guys remember my old setup put down 235whp/205ft. lbs of trq. This time around I went back with a little change to my setup and tune it with the mighty e85. Check link in SIG if want to see old setup. This was also tune on Crome.

Set up:

Rev Hard manifold
T3/T04E 57 trim /w .63 ar
ebay 35mm wastegate /w tial 13 lbs spring
Skunk2 camshaft
DB Performance MBC
Supertech valve springs & retainers
Gude 62mm TB /w portmatch z6 IM
ARP head studs
Apexi BOV
Siemens Deki 880cc injectors
JRC 8" fmic
custom 3 inch downpipe
3 inch thermal R&D catback
custom ic piping
walbro 255 lph fuel pump
motorola 2.5 bar map
AEM fpr
ACT street disc /w xtreme pressure plate

It was dyno at 15psi falling down to 14psi at high rpm.

Shane at DB Performance did an excellent job tuning it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by vtec_bomber; 10-09-2007 at 10:25 PM.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Garage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropes

damn, keep it up bro. Are you going to rockfalls next saturday on the 15th?? I'm planning on getting my car tune again and hit up rockfalls.
Garage_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 04:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage_Boy View Post
damn, keep it up bro. Are you going to rockfalls next saturday on the 15th?? I'm planning on getting my car tune again and hit up rockfalls.
For sure. Well, if the weather holds up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-07-2007, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I'll try get some pic. I can't find my camra anywhere.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

E85 is awesome, only problem is it makes the dyno shop smell like skunk beer
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

mmmmmmm Smells like Mc Donalds fries in here....
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 sohcej1 is learning the way of the Dsohcej1 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

damn, i've been hearing a lot about e85 putting out some good numbers. the only thing i know about it is that you need to run a lot bigger of an injector...that's the extent of my knowledge.

nice numbers though
sohcej1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TSi4G63T will become famous soon enoughTSi4G63T will become famous soon enoughTSi4G63T will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I read somewhere that E85 will eat older cars rubber gas lines.
TSi4G63T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 08:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

e85 is the shss....

Old 09-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 DougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Still on stock bottom end?!

The numbers look good but maybe a little laggy at the start. (?)
DougNuts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 08:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougNuts View Post
Still on stock bottom end?!

The numbers look good but maybe a little laggy at the start. (?)
Yeap, still the stock z6 bottom end. The turbo is laggy, for sure. But it pulls hard on top so I'm pretty happy with it. I beated 2 integra LS turbo and a civic that so call claim to be fully built turbo at 365whp.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
i shoot stuff

superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to superdewey58

do u think ur motor will blow up?

do u live in south florida
Quote:
What happend to the hood? Looks like a fat girl jumped on it.
superdewey58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdewey58 View Post
do u think ur motor will blow up?
Only time will tell.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

the e85 works wonders lol nice numbers
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonky50 View Post
the e85 works wonders lol nice numbers
Thanks!

Old 09-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

looks good dude! that should satisfy your thirst for now.

any vids?
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

^ No video. Hopefully I'll get some on saturday, track day.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

u should record the video so we all can watch it other time do it

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2007, 04:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Garage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropes

Hey, I'll be there on saturday too. got any pics of your car? that way I can try to take some vids of it.
Garage_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2007, 07:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 inspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Damn, i have been considering running E85 on my new car, and it turns out you are in MN. I was going to have DB tune my car but they are booked up for when i can get down there. What AFR's do you look for across the map with E85?? about 10:1 for boost?? And what do you idle at?? And anything else you did to run it??

Power

1998 Acura Integra GSR-T
inspector01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in