The Ginormous Mid-Atlantic D-Series Meet V2.0 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 08:10 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Default The Ginormous Mid-Atlantic D-Series Meet V2.0

I can't take full credit for this one, mindless tossed the idea my way. We figured we should take another crack at it and see if more than 4 people can actually make it there. In the intrest of getting a lot of us there we want to make it a Sunday so most of us will have off. Gonna try to do another one at Maryland International raceway. It's pretty much smack in the middle of the east coast so it's a good central spot.

As of 10-1-07
The votes are in and the winner is
November 4th MIR World Cup Finals

The list goes as follows

Definites
BigTuna
burnoutboy
Jeffs blue si
Kyle H.
Mindless

Maybe's
torturedsol
PCRacer51

Last edited by 16333; 10-05-2007 at 07:08 PM.
16333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2007, 08:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

I need a mod to add a poll to this thread with the above three options, the page is loading so slow today it took more than 5 minutes and it wouldn't let me add the damn poll!
Old 09-04-2007, 08:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

My vote is for 11-4 since that's the import vs domestic world finals!
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2007, 09:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
My vote is for 11-4 since that's the import vs domestic world finals!

LOL you think nopi is crazy, World Cup Imports vs Dumbestics is [email protected]CKING INSANE...
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 10:19 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
LOL you think nopi is crazy, World Cup Imports vs Dumbestics is [email protected] INSANE...
Are you going to run tuna?
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

of course
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 11:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
of course
Hell yeah!

IMO imports vs domestics is where it's at.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

Tuna, do they have fun runs at the Import Vs. Domestics finals?
Old 09-04-2007, 02:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Either one fits for my schedule, the CRX won't be able to make it (for sure), but I'll try.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 09:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

C'mon, who else is down for the D??
Old 09-06-2007, 09:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnoutboy View Post
C'mon, who else is down for the D??
V1.0 = :slap:

V2.0 = :thehump:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

The first one was waaaay to good to be true, should have known it was cursed from inception...
Old 09-06-2007, 08:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to torturedsol

New option: All you motherfuckers come out here and go hunting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
torturedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 08:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

What about something for the non-dragging D's?

<-Rather do than watch also
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 08:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturedsol View Post
New option: All you motherfuckers come out here and go hunting
Mid-atlantic meet V2.1: We all go to tortured's place and see how many college girls we can get drunk and naked
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

come on over the PacNW, we're all fun 'n stuff around here.

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 08:57 PM   #17 (permalink)

2.1 it is!!! LOL Torturedsol get the booze and nekkid bitches ready we hit the road at dawn!!

Shit as far as I'm concerned we could all go to an amusement park have a meet in the parking lot first, then run wild in the fucking park all day. We don't have to go drag racing, that's just another fun option, as long as it's centrally located and fun I'm down for whatever, you got ideas? Throw em out there for sure!!
Old 09-06-2007, 09:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to torturedsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnoutboy View Post
2.1 it is!!! LOL Torturedsol get the booze and nekkid bitches ready we hit the road at dawn!!

Shit as far as I'm concerned we could all go to an amusement park have a meet in the parking lot first, then run wild in the fucking park all day. We don't have to go drag racing, that's just another fun option, as long as it's centrally located and fun I'm down for whatever, you got ideas? Throw em out there for sure!!
HUNTING GOD DAMN IT! I mean come on... chester man... u live in b-more...you gotta kno how to shoot a gun!:alky:

torturedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #19 (permalink)

Should I bring the .22, the .357, the 9mm, the 20 guage, both or either of the 12 guages, or my baby the Glock 23 in .40 S&W? Bodymore murdaland, land of the :noway:Oh shit was that gunshots?
Old 09-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturedsol View Post
HUNTING GOD DAMN IT! I mean come on... chester man... u live in b-more...you gotta kno how to shoot a gun!:alky:
I can prob nail a squirell at 50 yds with the .22
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in