pittsburgh area meet - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 04:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34
Default pittsburgh area meet

sometime later this month we are going to have a meet.. either a saturday or a sunday... depending on whats good for everyone

im trying to welcome civicexcoupeman and senses fail y0 to the area.. since they recently moved here from maryland and washington state

When: September 30th @ 12:00 Noon
Where: Robinson TWP Mall.
Why: Why not?

Lets use this as the last meet for the season, before any real weather changes. Hopefully, rain or shine. Bring good attitudes and lets make this a good Pittsburgh meet :thumbup:

We'll be meeting in that area of the lot, assuming it wouldn't be used by mall goers this time of the month.

Directions
From The City Area:
Get onto I-279 South Towards The Airport
Merge Onto US-22 W/US-30 W for 10.4 mi.
Continue on Orange Belt/PA-60 N for 0.3 mi
Take exit 1 toward Robinson Town Centre Blvd for 0.2 mi
Merge onto Robinson Town Centre Blvd for 226 ft
Turn right at Park Manor Blvd

Attendance
1. sensesfaily0
2. jimmyb34
3. civicEXcoupeman
4.TheMadScientist
5. M0NEYnH0s
6. 92sickw/it
7. rickcrx
8. gc8_nate
9. 85transam
10. jackdup
11. black_integra
12. txcivic96
13. wrayzor
14. hondacivic946
15. beastmode
16. greenegcoupe
17. jcxcr4000
18. dyingwish
19. tonyklem
20. fresh
21. sexywhitegirl
22. evolved
23. steelcitysix
24. claymansrt
25. 98paitr
26. sichicka
27. new dimensions
28. hwh22hx
29. rc000e
30. hiiii im tyler
31. haby red fg2
32. cheeks153
33. jdmboostedlude
34. ejsex

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jimmyb34; 09-13-2007 at 04:22 PM.
jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2007, 05:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
class of 01

Rep Power: 17 Senses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I have a buddy who would want to meet up too...

Hell, if we get more interested, lets try and spread the word and get a decent meet together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now I'm going to end... WITH AN EPIC FLUTE SOLO
Senses Fail y0! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 05:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman

Im 98% down for this lol. Why the 2% less? Because as jimmy just said i just moved up here and I'm looking for a job. If i get hired before the meet and cant get out to the meet because i just started a new job.

:mikej::mikej:

btw lacrossedude is my aim name...lol jimmy

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-

Last edited by civicEXcoupeman; 09-03-2007 at 05:16 PM.
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2007, 05:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

i sent out numerous pm's, and also civicexcoupeman is going to make a thread on pittspeed and senses fail y0 is going to make a thread on ht
im going to try and gather up a few local people too

Last edited by jimmyb34; 09-03-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 TheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheMadScientist

Im down.. I doubt my car will be done. But i can still bring the STD, its a hooptie btw lol

Fuck da police and president Barack Obama!!!
TheMadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie

When: September 30th @ 12:00 Noon
Where: Robinson TWP Mall.
Why: Why not?

Lets use this as the last meet for the season, before any real weather changes. Hopefully, rain or shine. Bring good attitudes and lets make this a good Pittsburgh meet :thumbup:

We'll be meeting in that area of the lot, assuming it wouldn't be used by mall goers this time of the month.

Directions
From The City Area:
Get onto I-279 South Towards The Airport
Merge Onto US-22 W/US-30 W for 10.4 mi.
Continue on Orange Belt/PA-60 N for 0.3 mi
Take exit 1 toward Robinson Town Centre Blvd for 0.2 mi
Merge onto Robinson Town Centre Blvd for 226 ft
Turn right at Park Manor Blvd

Attendance
1. . W e r d n a
2. jimmyb34
3. civicEXcoupeman
4.TheMadScientist
5. M0NEYnH0s

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
Old 09-03-2007, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

so from a couple other websites were looking to have about 10-15 cars already.. after being posted for an hour or so

Old 09-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

man! when i saw Pittsburgh i was like fuck yeah!.....then i saw it and i was like thats not my pittsburg............its PA pittsburgh.................damn,well hope you guyz have a good meet any wayz!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffs95civcsi View Post
man! when i saw Pittsburgh i was like fuck yeah!.....then i saw it and i was like thats not my pittsburg............its PA pittsburgh.................damn,well hope you guyz have a good meet any wayz!
hah well dude if your willing to drive you can come to our pittsburgh lol

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-03-2007, 08:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 nitroice40 is learning the way of the Dnitroice40 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Mabey?
nitroice40 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Importfan1

damn you guys. I would think about it but we are having a ClubCivic meet that day in Columbus. I would def choose a 2 hr drive over a 5+ plus having to be back to work Monday at 8

( updated 3/10/09 )

( updated 11/24/12 )
Importfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 03:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post
hah well dude if your willing to drive you can come to our pittsburgh lol
haha sure ill drive for dayz literaly

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 08:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 TheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropesTheMadScientist is starting to learn the ropes

Was just thinking about it.. If we are going to do this... Lets do it right.lol
I live like 30 mins from there everybody come party at my house saturday. You know how we roll there will be food, beer gotta be beer and chickas. Have a good time talk cars everyone can come make fun of my engine in my kitchen lol and then we can all roll as a crew to the meet.
OR
we can go to the meet and do all of the above ^ afterwards..lol Im always down for a party let me know whats up everyone.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist View Post
Was just thinking about it.. If we are going to do this... Lets do it right.lol
I live like 30 mins from there everybody come party at my house saturday. You know how we roll there will be food, beer gotta be beer and chickas. Have a good time talk cars everyone can come make fun of my engine in my kitchen lol and then we can all roll as a crew to the meet.
OR
we can go to the meet and do all of the above ^ afterwards..lol Im always down for a party let me know whats up everyone.
were u live?

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 92sickw/it

I think me and the wifey will be there im hoping to have her car off the dyno and tuned by then so we can bring that in!
92sickw/it is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2007, 08:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

349 snuff ridge rd.
new salem pa 15468

Mapquest me Let me know whats up i feel like getting twisted lol

Old 09-05-2007, 08:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat92sickw/it smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 92sickw/it

Quote:
349 snuff ridge rd.
new salem pa 15468

Mapquest me Let me know whats up i feel like getting twisted lol
lol im always down for getting twisted but if im bringing both hatchies no drinking and driving for me! im coming all the way from indiana pa
92sickw/it is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2007, 08:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I own a 88 acre farm I have no problem with people staying if you want .. Like i said and roll out in the AM to the meet... cause a few from my crew might be going but they are all boosted b's >.<

Old 09-05-2007, 02:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Rickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebodyRickcrx is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

So far ill be there.
Rickcrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 06:12 AM   #20 (permalink)

i sold the civic but ill bring the subaru for good measure! I used to live like 5 min from the robinson mall so itll be all nostalgic and all that lol

Hopefully ill have that saturday night off so i can cruise down there on saturday morning/night.

Quote:
I own a 88 acre farm I have no problem with people staying if you want .. Like i said and roll out in the AM to the meet... cause a few from my crew might be going but they are all boosted b's >.<
this means im going to get hassled haha a lightly modified wrx is like a juicy steak for boosted civics lol

Last edited by gc8_nate; 09-06-2007 at 06:15 AM.
gc8_nate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in