Mustang GT WHAT? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Mustang GT WHAT?

Nice looking and sounding GT Wanted to play last night. Sounded sick as hell, too bad i had him by 2 cars from a dig. Milo Is my witness to this. I was on my ep3 with Intake, Race Header, exhaust, and Kpro tune
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2007, 08:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 nitroice40 is learning the way of the Dnitroice40 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Did he know you were raceing?
nitroice40 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroice40 View Post
Did he know you were raceing?
Comments like yours make me wanna stab people.
Quote:

Old 09-01-2007, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

ya that comment was stupid...good race tho
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

i bet Milo took you BOTH on his bike didnt he? hahaha
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

hahaha milos bike ftw hahahaha
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxHatch View Post
Comments like yours make me wanna stab people.
OMFG.....HAHAHA

Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Comments like that get you red dotted to the point to where you get banned.... You might want to re think your attitude.
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 09:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

nice kill man.. i was running beside a brand new gt when i had my ep with basically the same mods... fuck haters.. he prolly drives a stock dx and thinks its fast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

I saw the whole thing i was gettin my woozy on as b4 seein the sucky sucky mustang no BS it sounded like it was on the blower and yep as the exhaust pics show after we when to get em redunn meanwhile the GT Dyno is out for now i melted the wheel bearings and blew the freewheel
Check my photography
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano

Mustang GTs sound rowdy from factory, but they don't have the bite to back up the bark. Nice kill! They can be made fast, but most rustang assholes don't do shit to them, they're just like "duuur, It's a v8, duuur".

Milo's bike > you. LOL
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haysoos View Post
Milo's bike > you. LOL
My 2 step rev launch OHH sickness:skull:
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 11:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series Janitor

Rep Power: 15 88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

What year was the GT? I take it, it was a s197 car?

Automatic or stick?

A buddy of mine has an 07 GT that ran a 8.80 @ 81 in the 1/8 with a TCI streetfighter converter, 4.10s, some kind of CAI, MAC axle-back mufflers, and an SCT tune on those 17" street tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haysoos View Post
They can be made fast, but most rustang assholes don't do shit to them, they're just like "duuur, It's a v8, duuur".
It goes both ways. I have met many people with hondas that say "fartcan and vtec, duuur".
The most interesting thing is when honda shops don't even know what is done to the car. I can say I have PS9 ecu and MPFI conversion so its bascially a automatic SI and they are like, what?!?

Last edited by 88cr-rex; 09-02-2007 at 11:06 AM.
88cr-rex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cr-rex View Post
It goes both ways. I have met many people with hondas that say "fartcan and vtec, duuur".
The most interesting thing is when honda shops don't even know what is done to the car. I can say I have PS9 ecu and MPFI conversion so its bascially a automatic SI and they are like, what?!?
Oh, no doubt. I think that can be said for any car, but for some reason, it's even more pathetic when hte mustang guys do it, to me at least. Coaxing HP out of a mustang v8 is easier than coaxing HP out of a civic, IMO. Also, those mustang guys trash on the "fart can and vtec, duuurrr" people, so it's a pot and kettle situation, ya know?
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 12:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 brother dad is learning the way of the Dbrother dad is learning the way of the D

Raced a new Mudstain at the track with my civic a few weeks ago beat him,and I suck at drag racing, afterwards he came over and asked if I had a motor swap and big turbo,I told him no swap just the stock d16a6 and a small turbo we continued to talk for a few moments then I mentioned getting 40 mpg on a 700 mile road trip in May he just shook his head and walked away
brother dad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 02:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother dad View Post
Raced a new Mudstain at the track with my civic a few weeks ago beat him,and I suck at drag racing, afterwards he came over and asked if I had a motor swap and big turbo,I told him no swap just the stock d16a6 and a small turbo we continued to talk for a few moments then I mentioned getting 40 mpg on a 700 mile road trip in May he just shook his head and walked away
Owned:tool:
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 03:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

The stangs are rowdy stock i used to sell them. This is in particular was a 99- 05 model GT, aftermarket exhaust and manual. I got him good. Many of ya know know me i aint gonna sit here and lie, my Ep isnt the fastest machine out there but with the mods i have and the tune I dyno'ed untuned at 141whp I/E/DCRH and K-pro TUNED i was at 161whp
Quote:
Old 09-02-2007, 03:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

161whp is pretty good from I/H/E/tune. Do a 6-speed swap ASAP. :thehump:
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

if your na a 5spd is better than a 6spd
Quote:
Old 09-02-2007, 04:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Call me an ignorant domestic hater but fuck rustangs and good win. I cannot stand all those V8 jarheads and always take pleasure in smoking their asses when I run them. I hate how they think seem to think that just because they have double the cylinders I do and it's in a Mustang that they are automatically ordained to win. Fuck them all, making power w/ a V-8 is like getting an STD in a whorehouse...it's just too easy. Making power w/ a 4 is like getting laid in a convent, it's alot harder to do and all the more rewarding when it happens.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in