Our 10.06 pass - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Our 10.06 pass

Here's the link. Fast forward to the 4:47 min/sec mark, unless you want to enjoy the other fast cars.

The burnout sucked, on the drop hop the engine stalled. Ryan was pissed when he got to the beams. This was on single stage boost 32psi in 1st gear. He wasn't happy with the set up on the gear dependent boost controller. You can hear the rev limiter through 1st gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUAYP6avjI

Last edited by 1992Si; 08-29-2007 at 03:02 PM.
1992Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2007, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sohcvtec420

yo i saw you there. Me and my buddy talked to you for a little bit on Sat. awesome times IMO. sweet ass ride. I've never seen a D that fast, ever.
Port-matched Skunk2 Intake Mani/LS TB, 4-1 Header
Crome tuned P28
??? whp & ??? wtq.... Still gettin' 30mpg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sohcvtec420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

any links or info on the Sol?

Helping a buddy do a cage, trying not to go thru the rear window area.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2007, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Rep Power: 13 narkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I must say nice run bro, to bad you didn't win though. I'm diggin' that color too!

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
Cam gears?? Do I need a spare for some reason??:noway:
MYSPACE....

RETURN THE REP!!
narkicu187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 02:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes1992Si is starting to learn the ropes

Quote:
Originally Posted by narkicu187 View Post
I must say nice run bro, to bad you didn't win though. I'm diggin' that color too!

Thanks but we knew we wouldn't win. Pro4 is a wide open class, there are NHRA Hot Rod cars in it, 7.70 cars. We just went to have a good time and see how fast the car will go.

BTW The color is Spa Yellow Pearl with the green left out of it.

Transzex, I'm sure if you look around H-T there is a link there somewhere to the sol.
1992Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

that is a nicely built hatch.

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in