CRX [SINISTR] little track video - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default CRX [SINISTR] little track video

took my gen2 out for some fun last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYHSzICRCA
SINISTR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2007, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

Looks like she handles pretty good
Old 08-26-2007, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

weee.. looks pretty point and shoot. whats your set up bro?
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

some fancy drivin!

lets c some pics of the car
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 10:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to lewy

Not bad at all. The car sticks to the road. What kind of tires are you running. Sweet video.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:24 AM   #6 (permalink)

thanks guys.

Setup suspension wise is quiet simple really:
Koni Yellow shocks - 80% damper at back
H&R Variable rate coils
Whiteline Rear swaybar... thats it.

Its got an intake and RS*R extractors and 2.25inch exhaust and thats also it in terms of mods.

For track im using 15s with Advan tyres.

pics of the car:

as it is day to day

as it is for track
Old 08-30-2007, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

wow nice rex! Can you say, slot car?
woot!
dseriesmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Rep Power: 13 narkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

VERY nice ride bro! MAD PROPS!! I love the color what is it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
Cam gears?? Do I need a spare for some reason??:noway:
MYSPACE....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RETURN THE REP!!
narkicu187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 12:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

track is too small and tight.........

but damn thats a pretty CRX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 05:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

nice rex

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

Rep Power: 22 vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to vtecencrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
nice rex
x2

my build thread

____myspace >>>>

1986 crx Si gonzo
1988 crx hf d15b vtec gonzo
1991 civic Dx a6 cam
1991 crx Si a6 w/d15b intake & exhaust mani

105.5 whp @ 5,539 rpm @ Blueridge Motorsports
vtecencrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 02:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Tsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like Borat
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Skype™ to Tsunami

Lol, I don't think I would ever get used to shifting with my left hand. Nice CRX.

+
=

[ Well, it rides better than Yo mama! ]
[ Daily Driver "Toshi": 91' Honda Civic LX ]
[ Sold: 89' Volvo 740GL ]
[
]
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 06:07 AM   #13 (permalink)

thanks heaps guys!

she's getting a new clutch kit this week.

the colour is a honda maroon colour - its original hue for that car.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

gday from WA. nice driving.
d15z1sux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 04:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 SupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to SupaStyl Send a message via MSN to SupaStyl

sick crx. good driving, looks like you conquered the little oversteer problem in the 2nd turn after the front slalom. cant wait til mine rides on rails like that. good job man.

BTW, what are extractors? I know RSR, but i have no clue what you are talking bout.

SupaStyl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #16 (permalink)

I CANT TELL WHATS HOTTER...

your crx or my avatar..
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 05:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
cool title

Rep Power: 15 egriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to egriffith45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaStyl View Post
BTW, what are extractors? I know RSR, but i have no clue what you are talking bout.
i think he's talking about a header.

car looks and drives sick

egriffith45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 06:37 PM   #18 (permalink)

yup... extractors = headers.

97HatchDX... I LIKE your avatar too :P LOL
Old 09-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 SupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to SupaStyl Send a message via MSN to SupaStyl

k, cool. nice whip. look forward to more vids.

SupaStyl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 01:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

nice rex! nice driving.
dfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in