Battle of the Imports in WA - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Default Battle of the Imports in WA

Everyone should come out to the "Battle in Seattle" on August 31st. There will be big name racers and a huge caar show. Racing and showing and having tons of fun til midnight..... Make plans now to see hopefully a mid 9 second All Motor pass by Bisimoto Engineering. Along with many others..
Don
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky

Here is all the info...

WHERE
PACIFIC RACEWAYS
31001 144th AVE. SE
KENT, WA 98042

WHEN
FRIDAY NIGHT
AUGUST 31, 2007

RACE-DAY SCHEDULE
(Schedule Subject to Change w/o Notice)
Vendor Setup 12:00 PM
Gates Open 12:00 PM
Racer Tech Inspection 2:00 PM
Car Show Roll In 2:00 AM
Shakedown Runs (All Classes) 4:00 PM
Qualifying (All Classes) 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM
Car Show Judging 8:00 PM
1st Round Eliminations (Pro and Street) 8:00 PM
Finestmodels.com Swimsuit Competition 9:00 PM
Awards Presentation Conclusion

EVENT PRICING
Adult General Admission $20.00
Adult Crew Member $20.00
Children (7-11) $10.00
Kids (6-Younger) FREE
Race Entry (Car & Driver) $40.00
Carshow Entry (Car & Driver) $40.00
Fun Run (Car & Driver) $40.00

DIRECTIONS
From I-5:
In Federal Way take the SR 18 East exit (exit 142) toward Auburn. Go 8.9 miles and take the exit for SE 304th/SE 312th (a sign about 1/4 mile before the exit will also identify it as Green River Community College/Pacific Raceways). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left; at the next opportunity, turn right. Proceed on the track access road.

From SR-167:
Take the SR 18 East exit toward Auburn. Go 6.2 miles and take the exit for SE 304th/SE 312th (a sign about 1/4 mile before the exit will also identify it as Green River Community College/Pacific Raceways). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left; at the next opportunity, turn right. Proceed on the track access road.

From I-405:
From Northbound I-405 take Exit #2 in Renton for southbound SR 167 From Southbound I-405 take Exit #2B in Renton for southbound SR 167. Then follow the directions above for SR 167.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

Hi bro, nice news.

Could you help me, Im trying to organize an event like this, the first on my town, can you explaine the logistics, qualification rules, prizes, etc.

Help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

At the moment the track do some 1/4 and 1/8 events, but the logistic is:

Payment, and race, if you lost the first race, you are out, but they have the byeback option for half price, and are bracket races.

I want to do this a little different, any ideas??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2007, 09:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
I got Bit by the Boost Bug

Single Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Single Cam D

Man im so planning to go,Just gotta convince the lady lol...Hows the car coming Don??
Old 08-14-2007, 10:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car runs ok I guess. But Im not sure its going to make eliminations with a 14.1... We will see though
Old 08-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCinWA View Post
Car runs ok I guess. But Im not sure its going to make eliminations with a 14.1... We will see though
What class?
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2007, 11:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

i wish there was stuff like this closer to me.. there is an import face off in cbus later this month with a dseries shootout class... i might head to it
have fun at the event guys!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2007, 11:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

Street Performance... I just need to qualify to win the series up here. If I dont I will lose by 10 points
Old 08-14-2007, 11:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

Single Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the sky

You fix the axle???
Old 08-14-2007, 11:34 AM   #10 (permalink)

Did that in about ten minutes
Old 08-14-2007, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

8 Ball still says my chances of being there "Very Good"

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2007, 12:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

I am behind the eight ball right now... My little d15 up against some of the "Big Blocks"
Old 08-15-2007, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

I will have flyers for BOTI friday morning in case any of you in the area want them to hand out....
Old 08-15-2007, 12:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

This Friday mourning???And your d15 will kick ass.What time you starting to head up to the track at that day???
Old 08-15-2007, 03:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 BoostedEG will become famous soon enoughBoostedEG will become famous soon enoughBoostedEG will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to BoostedEG

ill be there is there a meet up any where before or during for the D-series members

^^^THANKS WHITE EJ8 ^^^
My myspace page. Last name is phillips

My car is slow... Just nowhere near as slow as yours....
BoostedEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2007, 04:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 dkid15  is slowly gaining respectdkid15  is slowly gaining respectdkid15  is slowly gaining respectdkid15  is slowly gaining respectdkid15  is slowly gaining respect
Send a message via AIM to dkid15

yo i live in new york but if that thoroughbred dime piece on the top of the flyer is gonna be there i might have to come, lol.
dkid15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2007, 05:35 PM   #17 (permalink)

We will also have our 2001 Skyline R34 there on display at the show...
Old 08-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

For all you local guys, I now have flyers so stop by my shop to grab a few to give to anyone you feel might want to go and not know about it....
Old 08-18-2007, 09:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Fly me out there don and i'll be there. JK looks like a good show.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #20 (permalink)

I have 10,000 flyers I need to go out in this State.... Its going to be a blast..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in