Boosted Civic on I94 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2007, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Boosted Civic on I94

I was going to pick up my wife from work, i had my brother with me which weights 225 and a full tank of gas, 2 subwoofers and amp in the car, along with me which i weigh 195. I saw this black or dark green turbo civic with projectors. I slowed down when i passed you and we took it from like a 65 mph roll. I did pretty damn good LOL. I mean a 03 ep with intake, race header, and exhaust with a ECU Reflash. You i know were boosted and i know your a member in here. Good run i was behind you by just a few cars.

i know we hate street racing, but i just had to see how i did versus a fellow boosted member. I think i was only behind:bravo: 3 or 4 cars. i could be wrong. Nice run. Whats your set up
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2007, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Are you the type of guy to street race when theres cars in front of you, forcing you to drive around them possibly in the other lane of traffic? If so, DIE. But if you got a clear shot with no traffic, and you both are staying in your lane, it's understandable. There is *safe* street racing, and while I don't condone any of it, I have more respect for the people that don't endanger other people on the road.

Haysoos is my hero
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haysoos View Post
Are you the type of guy to street race when theres cars in front of you, forcing you to drive around them possibly in the other lane of traffic? If so, DIE. But if you got a clear shot with no traffic, and you both are staying in your lane, it's understandable. There is *safe* street racing, and while I don't condone any of it, I have more respect for the people that don't endanger other people on the road.

LOL I been here long enough for people to know me. Im not stupid. LOL Nawh we had a good gap between us and the cars infront of us. We went from like 65mph roll and i shot down at 100 and we still didnt hit any traffic.
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxHatch View Post
LOL I been here long enough for people to know me. Im not stupid. LOL Nawh we had a good gap between us and the cars infront of us. We went from like 65mph roll and i shot down at 100 and we still didnt hit any traffic.
Thats not so bad. I saw some dumbasses almost hit 2 cars and one of them swerved in the opposite lane of traffic the other day. We tried to catch up and call in the plates for racing and drunk driving (gets the cops attention), but my buddies towncar wasn't up for the chase, unless we wanted to risk lives like they did. We figured that would defeat the purpose, so we left it up to karma to take care of them.

But yeah, what you said is really just stretching your legs.
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 10:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

AGHH Typical of cxhatch!!!
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 10:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloReaper87 View Post
AGHH Typical of cxhatch!!!

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 10:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano

Why u laughin if its true we grew up racing on our way to skool back then (the year was IDK)
Check my photography

on a verbal war
Old 08-11-2007, 10:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93reddelsol

Vids or shiens!!
93reddelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

suck to be u i dnt think he had his camera
Check my photography

on a verbal war
Old 08-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloReaper87 View Post
Why u laughin
why?

because i found it funny you silly goose...lol

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in