NASA event, 8/4/07 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2007, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Default NASA event, 8/4/07

8/4/07, Firebird West

This was my first NASA event. I raced in HPDE1 so I didn't get to take any pics of the event. BUT, 2 good ones surfaced on our local forum.

1st one is of mine:

OH DAMN

2nd one is of my buddy CJ. Remember this ballin' tucked EG hatch I've shown pics of? Some of you might know it from H-T:

Told you guys it was a track whore car.

Last edited by DirtyDC4; 08-09-2007 at 11:32 PM.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2007, 05:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness

Two more pics of my whore have surfaced. :bravo:

The 2nd is when my instructor/buddy Tage took my car out for a few laps to show me how it's done. He's a fucking badass. He told me my car is fun as hell to beat on. Riding along with him tearing my car up was SOOOOO much fun.

You can see how low my Dynatech header hangs in these two pics.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

Couple more pics of mine and some others:

Old 08-16-2007, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

Still no takers?

How about a video featuring the Clutchmasters Celica and EVO running around FIR West in HPDE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR9bbgzVxZs
Old 08-16-2007, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nor Cal D-series rider

Import Al It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Import Al Send a message via Yahoo to Import Al

That looked like a fun day! Did you pass anybody? And what Civic had those funky wheels you were rockin' at the track on it stock?... I can't put my finger on it ATM..
Import Al is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2007, 10:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

The only car in HPDE1 that were faster than me around the track and on the straight was a red 350Z and silver S2000. 94-01 Integra/99-00 Si/83 RX-7/new Civic sedan/spec Miata were the ones that were around me the most, besides the S2K and 350Z. I took the Si and the Integra on the straight once each.

My buddy Tage is one of those crazy instructors. First lap out on the first session he had me blow by the RX-7 and Miata on the straight. Coming up to it he was like, "Green flag so just take them and give yourself some space."
Old 08-16-2007, 10:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

That looks like a good time i wish they had a track like that by me.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2007, 11:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

that looks fun, i cant wait to get my car ready for stuff like that.

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2007, 11:59 AM   #9 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

nice...my buddy justin is a member of NASA..he is building a mean 95 coupe with sponsers like password jdm..crowe....progress...he hasnt even been to one event in the car yet, and he has gotten free rims from rota...
Toddnos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in