me vs 08 MS6 lmao - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 12:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default me vs 08 MS6 lmao

here is the run down... pics then story..
ME:

vs
THIS: with temp tags..
http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...ehicleCode=MS6

Well need i say more...it was pretty damn sad too..guy was pissed off...
Starting off i took a friend of mine to trade his turbo TC for an 05 srt and we met up with a friend (chad) to get some food.. granted i've been sick...so..lol

anyways were on our way to my house, and we get off on 151 and i notice that there is this extra set of lights with us..just following us.. We get on the highway at 410 and 151. and i keep going while chris tests he bone stock silver against chad.. i see them in my rearview mirror... and they are coming up...and the other car is right up chads ass...well they all left off right before they get to me..chad passes me up and then the guy in the MS6 pulls up next to me.. looks over like a punk too... chad is in front of him im next to him...he drops it and pulls ahead and cuts me off and TRIES to take off... i think oh hell no...i drop it to 3rd, switch to 22lbs... and take off...i pull up on his ass... and he is still on it... i do the asshole thing let off a little right next to him..look over and wave... mash it and take off and keep pulling away...
he took off, i caught and passed him and left chad and chris way back there...and they couldn't keep up...
guy in the ms6 was kinda pissed off looking...like there is no damn way...
thats my fun story...
Alright im back to drinking nyquil and juice now... :skull:
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2007, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Black on black skittle...nice.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2007, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 ToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ToneDx2049

i just wanna say i dont like srt-4's but damn yours is sexy as hell

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
My civic needs that so it can sound like a Honda
so this guy was messing with me right so then i just had to tell him that i killed a noodle cause i keep it gangsta...yea he ran!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ToneDx2049 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2007, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat1337 smells like Borat

Is it bad that he had that "WTF" look on his face as I waved at him?
Old 08-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

Yup i agree. SRT4 are gay in my eyes but yea yours is a nice eye catcher. Front looks kinda cool.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

i'm glad you kicked his ass! i hate fuckers that try to cut you off and shit!

Wait, you said you knocked it down to 22psi? damn! whats your max?
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2007, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
i'm glad you kicked his ass! i hate fuckers that try to cut you off and shit!

Wait, you said you knocked it down to 22psi? damn! whats your max?
When everything is said and done...i should be at around 27... and oh yea i ripped him a new one completely... and yes the wing serves a purpose...
Old 08-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
When everything is said and done...i should be at around 27... and oh yea i ripped him a new one completely... and yes the wing serves a purpose...
sick!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in