Georgia-alabama Auto Meet Lagrange Mall - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 SillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SillyImportRacer Send a message via Yahoo to SillyImportRacer
Default Georgia-alabama Auto Meet Lagrange Mall

GEORGIA-ALABAMA
27th ANTIQUE,AUTO MEET
LAGRANGE MALL

MAIN-EVENTS AND JUDGING SATURDAY, AUGUST 11, 2007

INVITATION: The members of the Georgia-Alabama
Region, AACA extend an invitation to participate in the
Georgia-Alabama Antique Auto Meet to be held at the
LaGrange Mall Located in LaGrange, Georgia on
Highway 109 (Greenville Road) just off Interstate 85 (Exit 1.

REGISTRATION: Registration will begin at the Registration Booth inside the mall on show day, August 11, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon. Cars arriving after 12:00 are welcomed to be displayed but, will not be judged. Fire extinguishers required in each vehicle to be registered.

AUTO SHOW-1., Autos will be exhibited in the show area of the mall parking lot on Saturday. A courtesy patrol will be provided to assist in loading and unloading all registered vehicles. Trailer and tow parking is available.

JUDGING AND AWARDS: Judging will be on Saturday beginning at 12:00 noon. Two awards in each class will be given at 2:30 p.m. Hoods, trunk decks, and convertible tops must be up and interior accessible for judging. A meet plaque will be given to the first one hundred registered auto participants.

AUTO REGISTRATION @ $10.00 FOR MORE INFORMATION:
DURWARD BURTON: 256-825-3341 FREDDIE DUNCAN: 770-854-8408 BOB SMITH: 706-660-8524 AFTER 7:00 p.m. EDT

YOUR PARTICIPATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

INSURANCE, AND SAFETY: Each registrant will be required to have current liability insurance on each vehicle entered in this meet. Neither of LAGRANGE MALL, THE GEORGIA-ALABAMA REGION AACA,- or any of their associates are responsible for any damage to or caused by autos entered in this meet.

EACH AUTO ENTERED MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR JUDGING - NO EXCEPTIONS.

CAR CORRAL: An area will be provided "FOR SALE" vehicles - all "For Sales" vehicles must be in this area.

FLEA MARKET: Space is provided FREE! Only vintage clothing and auto related items will be allowed for sale.

CAR CLASSES

1 - All Production thru 1942
2 - Model "A" 1928 - 1931
3 - Ford 1932 - 1954
4 - Ford 1955 - 1982
5 - Mustang 1964 – 1982
6 - T-Bird 1955 - 1982
7 - Chevrolet 1928 - 1957
8 - Chevrolet 1958 - 1982
9 - Camero 1967 - 1982
10 - Corvette 1953 - 1982
11 - All Stock Trucks thru 1982
12 - Production Cars 1942 - 1960
13 - Production Cars 1961 - 1982
14 - Street Rod 1924 - 1938
15 - Street Rod 1939 - 1948
16 - Street Machines 1949 - 1965
17 - Street Machines 1966 - 1982
18 - Sports Compact

OTHER AWARDS

LONGEST
DISTANCE
DRIVEN

AACA
NATIONAL
AWARD
WINNERS
SillyImportRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2007, 11:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
This one's for you, Duck.

Rep Power: 27 Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via MSN to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via Yahoo to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother

Soooooooo you need an extinguisher for the car show?

Are they gonna be juggling flaming batons while they look around or some shit?

I wonder if I still have my old halon extinguisher...

ALSO: LOL @ CAMERO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Add yourself to the D-Series map!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2007, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 SillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropesSillyImportRacer is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to SillyImportRacer Send a message via Yahoo to SillyImportRacer

I didn't write the rules nor was I consulted.
I just scanned the flyer & posted the info

This'll be a great oporitunity to see some cool old cars. My dad will be taking his '23 Ford.

btw Foo, I might be doing some of the judging again this year

Old 07-30-2007, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

is this the same thing thats on HT

93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2007, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Don't know. Got a link?
Old 07-31-2007, 07:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
This one's for you, Duck.

Rep Power: 27 Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via MSN to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via Yahoo to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother

Well I got a lot of work i need to do to the car, and i don't know if it'll be done by then.

::
<-- Add yourself to the D-Series map!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2007, 04:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Come down anyway. There'll be a lot of cool old cars that are raerly seen out & about.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

I wish I would have known about that, woulda been cool to see everyone.
I need to meet up with some D-Series Georgia people.
I definately will be hosting a few come drink my beer n tear something up days lol
ZeroAccess is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2007, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via AIM to xcustomz Send a message via Yahoo to xcustomz

I'd run out to it but I'll be workin on the Hatch for awhile tomorrow.

Hey Zero, let me know if you want to meet up or get some of the guys around here to get a meet started. I know of show comin up soon in Marietta that I'll be at.

<-- Personal

xcustomz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 06:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series Janitor

Rep Power: 15 88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcustomz View Post
I know of show comin up soon in Marietta that I'll be at.
when/where?

If a bunch of people do show up, it won't be for a class title. The groups are not broken up very well.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in