Went to track on Sat. 7/28/07 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2007, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Went to track on Sat. 7/28/07

I went to Rockfalls Raceway at WI yesterday. Damn, it sure was hot day for turbo cars. But let me know what you think.

turbo set up:

custom log manifold
t3/t4 50 trim @ 13 psi (50/.48 ar)
ebay 35mm wastegate
ebay type RS bov
dsm 450cc
JRC fmic
2.5 inch dp
3 inch thermal R&D catback
custom ic piping
walbro 255 lph fuel pump
motorola 2.5 bar map
AEM fpr
ACT street disc /w xtreme pressure plate

Best time
R/T... 0.292
60... 1.998
330... 5.671
1/8... 8.726
MPH... 81.82
1/4... 13.55
MPH... 103.03

Sorry, scanner not working right now. Hopefully will do better with my sc34, skunk2 cam, supertech valvetain, and port match z6 intake with Bullfrog 62mm throttle body with a retune of course.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by vtec_bomber; 07-29-2007 at 07:01 PM.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2007, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

whats teh setup?
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2007, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all

Setup add above.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....

damn i would have expected better. how did u feel about ur runs? feel like u coulda drove better?
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
Old 07-29-2007, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Bcivic View Post
damn i would have expected better. how did u feel about ur runs? feel like u coulda drove better?
It does feel like I could of done better but then again maybe I am just expecting too much out of it. It is on a full EJ1 body with abs and everything except ac. And that day must be like 90 degree plus.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Or maybe I just suck at driving.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

ok well that all is put into consideration so it wasnt that bad.. i still think on a good day u should be close to12's
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 07-30-2007, 08:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
ok well that all is put into consideration so it wasnt that bad.. i still think on a good day u should be close to12's
I try to break into the 12s when I install some more goodies into the car. Just hoping the sc34 and the skunk2 cam will get me there.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Normworldhero is learning the way of the DNormworldhero is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Normworldhero

That mile an hour is about right for that ET. At least you did better than me, I went [email protected] & [email protected] my last two trips down the track. Now that's shitty driving.

13.90 @ 109 <-- Street Tires + No Driver mod
Normworldhero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2007, 04:26 PM   #10 (permalink)

maybe its cuz u have a mullet?
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93

Old 07-30-2007, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

nice man! i Almost went there with the rest of my buddies but a lot of issues came up... nice job!!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I'll see what happen in september.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec_bomber View Post
I'll see what happen in september.
what day is that again? ill go but Ill prolly not run... clutch isnt doing so hot...
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2007, 05:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 zex_cool will become famous soon enoughzex_cool will become famous soon enoughzex_cool will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

what am i doing that you guys arnt ??

b16a w/[email protected]~12psi 320whp 225tq - [email protected] [BFG dr's] - sold
b16a w/[email protected] 250whp 164tq - upgraded
b16a stock 130whp 95tq - boosted
z6 w/[email protected] 301whp 252tq - [email protected] [BFG dr's] - sold
y7 w/[email protected] 193whp 182tq - [email protected] [street tires] - sold
zex_cool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2007, 03:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Garage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropes

running slicks? I might hit up rockfalls for the last time running n/a and hopefully get my car boosted by end of september. I got a kid coming so I might give up this racing thing...who knows???
Garage_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
maybe its cuz u have a mullet?
lol, that's fucking dirty.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in