friends hatch at idrc utah and vegas - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway
Default vids my friends hatch in idrc and nhra in vegas

heres a couple vids of my friends hatch won pro am all motor in utah and i think it was the street stock class in vegas heres the vids

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t=CIMG2771.flv
12.4 at idrc
beating out the clutchmaster's ek
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=13205385

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

add us on myspace yO!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NEP-tuningalltheway; 07-18-2007 at 10:51 AM.
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2007, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

sweeet!!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2007, 10:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....

yup still cant belive the fucker beat that ek

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

pm me

add us on myspace yO!

Old 07-18-2007, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to d16z6_eg-6_boi Send a message via Yahoo to d16z6_eg-6_boi

thats one fast hatch:bravo::bravo:

d16z6_eg-6_boi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2007, 01:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

it's not bad i'm hoping to run in that class with him next season

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 07-18-2007, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

saw it but not the time
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2007, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloReaper87 View Post
saw it but not the time
in utah it was a [email protected] on slicks and on dr's in vegas it was a 12.6 @ 107

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 07-18-2007, 04:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Dang, nice times but he needs to be A LOT faster to really compete.

A local here, Dave, had a 90 hatch with a built B20/VTEC with JUN Stage 3's. He was running 11.0's. This was back when Bisi was still rocking the "D15" and beat Dave in the finals at Firebird.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

ya but he would be in a diffrent class the street stock is a minimum weight of 2450lbs i think

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 07-18-2007, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropesPRcivichatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

whta engine is the hatch runing
Quote:
I think bewbz are one of Gods greatest gifts to men.
Quote:
Stickers = HP, don't forget that...JDM YO!
PRcivichatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle93reddelsol is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93reddelsol

Specs on hatch, very nice!!
93reddelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2007, 09:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway View Post
ya but he would be in a diffrent class the street stock is a minimum weight of 2450lbs i think
Ahh, K. Got me there.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2007, 10:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

The first 60 feet is the race .. And he tree'd the Civic big time
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2007, 10:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRcivichatch View Post
whta engine is the hatch runing
built gsr b16 lsd trans

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in