Hondas at a classic/retro show - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Hondas at a classic/retro show

Pics from a classic/retro car show here in Ireland: http://public.fotki.com/serrity/2007...lassicvintage/

These were the Hondas in attendance...

This 'lude was for sale. One owner from new, 117k miles, €3,000 (about 4,000 bucks). I was tempted.

And I know this is D-series, but ya gotta appreciate this...

d-fourteen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2007, 03:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Gotta love the retros.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

lol the ol' nsx. what a throw back. j/k nice cars all around i'd love to go to ireland and get faded and go to a car show. ..

damn how come everything involves car and beer with my life. /ponder
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2007, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-fourteen View Post
And I know this is D-series, but ya gotta appreciate this...

dude thats one hell of a tight squeeze lol, that is incredible though

i also wish i could visit Ireland
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2007, 03:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_EJ8 View Post
i also wish i could visit Ireland
All things are possible...

J/K
Old 07-09-2007, 03:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
All things are possible...

J/K
mmm, that souds like an invitation! Me and Tory are going to crash your home and drink all the beer in your town.

Seriously, I would LOVE to go to ireland, but the dead presidents tell me no...

Good shots, no S800s though? I would love to fix up an old honda roadster...
Haysoos is my hero
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2007, 03:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haysoos View Post
Good shots, no S800s though? I would love to fix up an old honda roadster...
Sadly no, dunno if there are even any in the country.

Check out this for a detailed discussion of a retro Honda: http://jalopnik.com/cars/jalopnik-fa...e-9-246084.php
Old 07-09-2007, 03:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haysoos View Post
mmm, that souds like an invitation! Me and Tory are going to crash your home and drink all the beer in your town.
look out Ireland...HERE WE COME!
Old 07-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_EJ8 View Post
dude thats one hell of a tight squeeze lol, that is incredible though
You think that is a tight squeeze? Try a K20A that still has AC!

DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDEF View Post
You think that is a tight squeeze? Try a K20A that still has AC!

holy vagina
Old 07-09-2007, 10:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

That K powered one is crazy... But I like the black one with the B motor the best
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2007, 10:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Tsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like Borat
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Skype™ to Tsunami

Quote:
This 'lude was for sale. One owner from new, 117k miles, 3,000 (about 4,000 bucks). I was tempted.
I want those wheels soo bad.. I can't find an old 'lude in the yards around here with a set on .

+
=

[ Well, it rides better than Yo mama! ]
[ Daily Driver "Toshi": 91' Honda Civic LX ]
[ Sold: 89' Volvo 740GL ]
[
]
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2007, 11:22 PM   #13 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Are you guys really serious??
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2007, 11:43 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCinWA View Post
Are you guys really serious??
I sure as fuck would love a set of those old 'lude wheels.

Keep it old school, keep it gangstaR.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2007, 12:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Tsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like Borat
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Skype™ to Tsunami

Hell yes I want those wheels.. Reminds me of old skool BBS!

+
=

[ Well, it rides better than Yo mama! ]
[ Daily Driver "Toshi": 91' Honda Civic LX ]
[ Sold: 89' Volvo 740GL ]
[
]
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2007, 02:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

this thread makes me sad......nice pics though

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2007, 04:15 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic97 View Post
this thread makes me sad
Why?
Old 07-10-2007, 04:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

nice pics man!

i'd definetly rock an old civic like that.

what year is that one in the second and third pic?
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2007, 04:37 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
i want a retro Civic badge like that one on my car haha
Old 07-10-2007, 05:37 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
what year is that one in the second and third pic?
Not sure, it's a 73-79 model anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in