what do you think?? involes racing lol - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic
Default what do you think?? involes racing lol

well ok... i know i shouldnt post this and street racing is illegal and all.. but i know a spot that nobody drives on whatsoever and is far away from town so im gonna be racing some people...

my setup is 95 civic coupe full interior ac/powersteering 00 spec itr swap with lsd tranny inatake 4-1 itr header exhaust cam gears and street tune ecu..

im going to be racing a gsr powered crx with gsr trans for 60 bucks, wich i know is an easy kill

but he wants me to race his buddy.. a stage 2 srt4, idk if i can keep up with that or not... what do u guys think? i know taht you guys hate these threads.. ill make a vid also with my shitty digital camera.. but idk about the srt4... im trying to find out about the driver.. if he cant drive that good im gonna run him for 60 as well but if ifind out he can drive then prolly not

thanks guys

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2007, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Come on bro... Been street racing since the mid 80's all over So Cal... Trust me the cops know
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2007, 12:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....

ya i know the cops know the spots, but im only gonna run 2 times and leave and its not close to town so nobody will complain or see us its secluded kinda...

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......

Old 06-28-2007, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky

Where is it at??? Location?
Old 06-28-2007, 12:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCinWA View Post
Where is it at??? Location?
in a special spot in socal... not too many people know about it yet.. theres not that much rubber laid down but oh well.. ill put some vht in my tracks off the line

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2007, 12:34 AM   #6 (permalink)

PM me with the spot... Trust me I have raced all over So cal. Born and raised , been racing the streets since 85
Old 06-28-2007, 12:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

have you raced by the salvation army on the 215.. theres a shitload of rubber laid down there.. ive seen alot of 11 second cars run there.. its just way to common now.. cops know what time to hang out over there lol

well.. it will be up in anza about 3 miles away from my friends property its a long ass straight road not too many people go on after 10pm and at 1-2 am.. its dead

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2007, 03:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Crunch Crunch goes the street racing cars into the crushers in Cali....
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2007, 04:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
yup
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2007, 06:22 AM   #10 (permalink)

When Charles Madrid worked for Autolink, we would drive by there and make a few passes cause it was close to his house..
Old 06-28-2007, 08:21 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
dont jinx me man... i would go run at the track.. but they raised it from 20 bucks to 40 bucks.. and theres no fucking way in hell im gonna pay 40 bucks to race a 1/8 mile fuck that...

the 1/4 mile track is never open anymore and i gotta make some money somehow

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2007, 08:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

honestly, i would think you would lose both races. ITR doesnt have that much more power over a GSR, and the CRX is going to weight a bit less.

the SRT will own you

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2007, 09:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by siregcivic View Post
dont jinx me man... i would go run at the track.. but they raised it from 20 bucks to 40 bucks.. and theres no fucking way in hell im gonna pay 40 bucks to race a 1/8 mile fuck that...

Just be careful and be safe. Too many people die doing shit like this.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2007, 09:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

stage 2 srt raced my dads itr rsx with i/h/e/hondata and he was full interior. it was a dead even race. whoever could get off the line first thats where they stayed..both 13 second cars.. idk if the srt had stage 2 or was just bs but i kno he wasnt stock!
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2007, 09:45 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:

Yeah Pomona isnt open every weekend anymore, Irwindale is 1/8th mile...
Old 06-28-2007, 12:25 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
honestly, i would think you would lose both races. ITR doesnt have that much more power over a GSR, and the CRX is going to weight a bit less.

the SRT will own you
i know for a fact i will be the gsr crx.. its a si crx full interior with ls cable tranny... he doesnt know how to drive i know that for a fact

the srt on the other hand, idk i wanted to get my slicks today and run him on slicks and i will own him... my motor has already been proven to run a 13.3 on 24 inch slicks in a full interior si hatch with ac and everything.. the guy showed me a slip when i was pulling the motor out of the wrecked car.. he said with 22 inch slicks i can get a little faster..

honestly with the car crushing and everything going on.. i think im just gonna wait till boti and challange both of them there in front of everyone and i know ill have my slicks then

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah Pomona isnt open every weekend anymore, Irwindale is 1/8th mile...
yea that and they are closing down lacr

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2007, 12:34 PM   #18 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

srt4 stage2 will rape you...
Toddnos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
i know for a fact i will be the gsr crx.. its a si crx full interior with ls cable tranny...
Quote:
im going to be racing a gsr powered crx with gsr trans

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #20 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
PM me with the spot... Trust me I have raced all over So cal. Born and raised , been racing the streets since 85
Maria street Long Beach
Alameda
La Habra on Harbour at the Carls Jr
Ontario
Compton Blvd
I am old school too...used to roll with PAK from cerritos. Or High Powered..i remeber wicked crew had some fast cars back in the day.
Toddnos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in