New timeslips! All motor CRX ftw! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2006, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Default New timeslips! All motor CRX ftw!

I went to Beech bend, Ky yesterday with some friends. It's been over a year and a couple mods since the last time I took my CRX to the track. My previous best was [email protected] mph...
Since then, I've swapped out my A6 IM and TB for a JDM D15B/Z6 IM w/B18A 58mm TB. Also got my hands on some 205/55-14 Nitto 555 drag radials (thnx to singlecizam)... All in all it was a great day for racing. I got 4 runs in for the day and I'm quite proud of the ol' Rex.
1st run I got lined up with a Z06 vette and lost. 2nd run was against a regular C5 vette, lost...heh. Third run was against a 00' mustang GT, Victory!!! And the last run was against a turbo AWD DSM, another Victory!!!
So 2 out of 4 aint too bad considering what I was up against.
So, my new record is [email protected]! whoohoo! Here are my timeslips in order:

Also here is a link to my 2 last runs on video (crappy quality though)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9UA...e=user&search=

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2006, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 EG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Awesome man thats great!
EG8SIR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
inh
My sig is longer than yours

inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

sweet! what are your engine specs?

- Earn money for receiving text messaged offers

inh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

nice runs!! DRs help a lot

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2006, 07:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by inh View Post
sweet! what are your engine specs?
D16A6 bored .020" over, Eagle rods, Arias 11:1 pistons, P&P head w/5 angle valve job, Crane stg 2 cam, and bolt ons...untuned on a "chipped" ECU from Ebay...heh. Guy said it was a Locash ECU but had no proof...

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
inh
My sig is longer than yours

inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

damn man. i cant wait to see what my build will run.. thanks!

- Earn money for receiving text messaged offers

inh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2006, 08:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 primercrxSi91 is learning the way of the DprimercrxSi91 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

good shit man..o well there vettes
primercrxSi91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2006, 10:40 PM   #8 (permalink)

awesome
AllmotorRex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2006, 06:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Work on the 60' with nittos you should be in the 1.85-2.00 range. Keep on driving it and enjoy the ride. With 14inch CRX SI wheels and futura street tires I was cutting 2.02 to 2.1's all day long.
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2006, 07:23 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
Work on the 60' with nittos you should be in the 1.85-2.00 range. Keep on driving it and enjoy the ride. With 14inch CRX SI wheels and futura street tires I was cutting 2.02 to 2.1's all day long.
Well, it was my first time using them. I tried launching at 3K a couple times, then at 3.5K. Didnt seem to hook up all that well off the line but once I got rolling it they were much better than my street tires. Maybe I didnt heat them up enough? I just need some more practice...

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 11-01-2006, 06:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via MSN to d16z6_eg-6_boi Send a message via Yahoo to d16z6_eg-6_boi

thats pretty fast for just that set-up...
d16z6_eg-6_boi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2006, 06:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

ya i definatly think you need to heat the tires some more. and try preloading. i was pulling 2.1s on my stock 13 in steelies. and 2.0s on my nitto neo gens with 20 psi. try to slip the clutch a bit. and get some spray. 12s in no time.

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in