I thought GTO's were fast?!? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2006, 11:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Default I thought GTO's were fast?!?

ok so Im out with my car crew last night and we ran into this black NEW 6.0 GTO.... I was like holy shit.... they ar pretty fast, two of my budy ran him and beat him, one was my buddys 05 EVO 8 and the other my buddys 04 SRT-4 both with a few mods.... now I was next.... yeah... lol... thats what I thought well we did 75-125 run and I had two solid lengths on him guys.... he gave me thumbs up afterwards... felt so good!!!!

1.6- WIN
6.0- LOSS

How in the hell lol gotta that turbo powa!!! lol
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2006, 11:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

lol, awesome!!

its always nice when people are cool about losing. i smoked a turbo MR2 last night and he flipped his dome light on and gave me a thumbs up. cool shit!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 11:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!

yeah, I wonder what would have happened if I RAN him from a light?? lol they have nice low end torque and my car likes to spins tires on full boost... lol

Old 10-07-2006, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

nice kill man
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 11:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!

OniFactor It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

wait, they weren't from a dig? weaksauce!

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]
OniFactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 12:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dubbedcorde Send a message via Yahoo to dubbedcorde

GTOs blow balls but they are much better on low end if u know how to drive them. i have drove a few of them workin for gm i sitll dont likem
dubbedcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 01:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbedcorde
GTOs blow balls but they are much better on low end if u know how to drive them. i have drove a few of them workin for gm i sitll dont likem
yeah, the looks of them really ruin the car as well.... look like a grand prix....
Old 10-07-2006, 02:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

he would have wasted you off the line
spool'nsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

I don't care how heavy they are, 400hp is 400hp.

Nice kill y0! :alky:
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDEF
I don't care how heavy they are, 400hp is 400hp.

Nice kill y0! :alky:
I agree. I tried to get a new cobalt ss to race me tonight, he just turned off lol. It's not 400 hp, but it is 200-205 hp from the fact, I just wanted to see how fast they were .
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:

Old 10-07-2006, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck
I agree. I tried to get a new cobalt ss to race me tonight, he just turned off lol. It's not 400 hp, but it is 200-205 hp from the fact, I just wanted to see how fast they were .
If you raced an SRT-4, they're like them but just a bit slower.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:

they're a lot slower than an srt. 205 crank HP (cobalt) vs. 230 whp (SRT)
spool'nsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 04:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Quote:
I haven't raced an srt-4 yet either. I have no idea how fast my car is compared to anything even remotely fast lol. I had a couple of people want to race last Sunday night when I went out, but I usually don't race when there is an ass load of people around. We were chilling in a parking lot, and a guy was asking me to go run and I wouldn't for the simple fact that the cops all know where we are on Sunday nights, and it's kinda obvious what's going on when an assload of people pull out at one time, going in the same direction to go race. The second guy that wanted to run was jumping at me on the way home right before I had to turn off. Oh well, maybe tom night lol
Quote:

Old 10-07-2006, 05:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spool'nsol
they're a lot slower than an srt. 205 crank HP (cobalt) vs. 230 whp (SRT)
They're rated at 230 at the crank by Dodge, but they do make that much to the wheels.

Last edited by DirtyDC4; 10-08-2006 at 02:37 AM.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via AIM to dubbedcorde Send a message via Yahoo to dubbedcorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC
yeah, the looks of them really ruin the car as well.... look like a grand prix....
belive it or not me and my boss said the same thing to eachother the day we first got one in. parked next to a 99 or 2000 2 door grand prix they look very simular. sorta like a saturn sky and pontiac solstice if you know what i mean. close but just changed enuff to put a different bagde on them
dubbedcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 08:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Nice Kill..... alway happy to hear kill stories....

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2006, 09:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Nice kill theres a GTO at the track that runs constant 12.1 / 12.2 with just a ecu reflash. I always love to see a 4 cylinder bet a big engine.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2006, 01:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

nice kill bro...i went to the track tonight and the only GTO was getting spanked all night.

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2006, 06:53 AM   #19 (permalink)
Random Hero

kyle h. It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via AIM to kyle h.

what's the deal with racing from 75 to 125...?

nice kill, "fast" is relative

:america:

Stuff for sale: d16z6 head, intercooler, vitara pistons, scat h-beam rods, + more!

kyle h. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2006, 06:56 AM   #20 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Rep Power: 24 Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle h.
what's the deal with racing from 75 to 125...?
Thats where its at, screw 0-60

Honda4VW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in