rockfalls raceway coming up on the 8th - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2006, 07:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Arachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default rockfalls raceway coming up on the 8th

alright, time for some anticipation....on Oct. 8th Rockfalls raceway will host the sport compact world. time to meet up MN and Wis. peeps. i'mma be there: black '97 ex coupe, big fog lights, and angle eyes. but before that, i'm swapping out my "stocker" to my bro's a6 rigged with:
-p29 pistons,
-z6 head; ported(myself),
-crower 3 cam,
-ebay header,
-no cat; stock exhaust,
-s2 im,
-aem sri,
-b16a tb 60mm
-act stage 1 clutch kit
-all new crank and rod bearings

doing the swap on thursday morning, friday night: finish up swap (if any), saturday: tune with uberdata and lm1 and drive around for about 400 miles to break in, sunday hit up rockfalls and tune some more.:thehump:
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2006, 07:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Arachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

haha, didn't go but my friends did and they said there's a bunch of cars hitting 13's and some 12's, one 11.2. (must be some b-series) that means i've alot of competition. i did find out something rather interesting...grandprix gt's run 15 mids/low. My brother just beat one the other day with my old setup which is stock y8 bottom, ported (myself) head, s2 im, ebay exhaust, no cat, aem sri, b16 tb, ubertuned (myself).

i did get the build done, but the break-in is taking forever. gosh that cam ticks like crazy. make gobs of torque/power at 3+rpms. cam set at -3 degrees. i wanna go -4 but i didn't clay the motor...sucks!!! has anyone with this setup tried -4 with vtec and no issues?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in