Me vs Ferrari Modena 360 spyder - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2006, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
No more Honda's :-(

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to FMYStreetRacer
Default Me vs Ferrari Modena 360 spyder

ran into some guy tonight with a ford GT. thought he was fast shit so we called the crx out to race him. he called his buddy with the Modena. had a roll race first and i walked him. then we all caught a light. GT, Modena then me. gt didn't go but me and Modena did. i ended up pulled him hard from a stop. probly 4-5 cars. then we got another roll race again and this time the gt was 2 cars back. me and the ferarri got into it and then the gt went. i walked the shit outta modena but the gt reeled me and past.

we then went to an undisclosed location were i tried to talk the ferarri into racing me again. he didn't want to at first but then he said i dog him outta hole. i told him however he wanted to run was fine by me. well went from a dig and i got him pretty good. big D said 5 cars (he was at the finish). then the modena wanted some from a 55 roll. i let him get the jump and he pulled a car right off the bat, as soon as i laid into it i reeled him and kept on pulling. i must have had 6 cars on him by 140. all in all it was a good night

here's the video, give it a few min to approved by youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoIKImWXz-0

Updated Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszdr0m9Tes

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

03 Kawasaki KLX400R tagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by FMYStreetRacer; 10-07-2006 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Add new video:
FMYStreetRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2006, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

looked like he bogged to hell out of the hole...

awesome kill though!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2006, 08:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

thats fuckin awesome bro

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2006, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 da_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the communityda_gorilla97  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Sounds like a good night. Good kills.
da_gorilla97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2006, 08:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
looked like he bogged to hell out of the hole...

awesome kill though!!
i ran him allot that night. he didn't want to let it go. the last few on vid were just for me pretty much. either way, the run on vid we ran and i got him pretyy good. next run, when we turned around was from a 55 roll. i told him to just go, he did and by 140 i was still pulling and had atleast 6 cars on him. suppossedly the guy driving is a driver for "champion racing". some sort of f1 team i guess? i cal B.S. on that one. if he really is and anyone has pics of the crew for that team he was a tall, built, bald guy. looked to be in his late 20's/ my age.

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

Old 10-01-2006, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....

i really need to go back to florida look like the street scene has blown up

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 10-01-2006, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Damn, what all is done to your car? Do you have any times?

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2006, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

uh look at his sig

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 10-01-2006, 08:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
wierd, our went in the shitter

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2006, 08:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
nope, sence is pretty lame around here. h=we have a bunch of rich people around here though and this guy just happned to be out on the town to show off his ride and ran into the wrong people. me and the 714whp crx were the only people to acually run both his cars.

Old 10-02-2006, 06:12 AM   #11 (permalink)

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
uh look at his sig
Sorry, i've got them turned off...

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2006, 03:39 PM   #12 (permalink)

very nice
civic_nick2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2006, 04:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 xcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

is the camera man a coke head? hahah
xcthc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2006, 05:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 ardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ardevas09 Send a message via Yahoo to ardevas09

ok, perhaps i no ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about ferraris, but i'd assume one would rip a single cam turbo apart. i am so incredibly impressed with what i've just witnessed. awesome kill!

stolen
ardevas09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2006, 08:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

Rep Power: 22 vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to vtecencrx

great kill man!!!!!!!!!
vtecencrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2006, 07:02 AM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 24-7 smells like Borat24-7 smells like Borat24-7 smells like Borat24-7 smells like Borat24-7 smells like Borat

"...people trying to have fun, stupid people, people trying to have fun, stupid people..."

24-7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2006, 07:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

awsome kill bro!
you have a pic of that killer setup?
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2006, 04:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

hahaha, thanks everyone. My buddy was taping and lives for this shit. he get's a little excited around these types of races and cars. he was saying the other guy was stupid cause it was actually a 4 lane road with a median. the moron coming back down the road was on the wrong side and holding up races. we were at a construction site were they just added a road through, we just wanted to pop off a few quick runs and get outta there.

Old 10-04-2006, 05:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMYStreetRacer
pop off a few quick runs and get outta there.
thats how its done

pm me

add us on myspace yO!
Old 10-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

wow that is fucking sick

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in