killed a 7th gen.... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2006, 04:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34
Default killed a 7th gen....

on my way home from work today i got passed by a 7th gen ex coupe.. kid was revving so i decided why not.... its been a while since ive gotten to have a little fun with the civic...
he decided he didnt want to let me get beside him before taking off... prollyl had a 5 car lead and by 115 i had at least a 5 car lead....
we then went from a 2nd gear roll for me around 40 mph and he was to far back for me to judge how many lengths....
he had an intake which i could hear and an exhaust.. 5 spd... lowered and some wheels.... thats about it...
i never realized how slow those cars are....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2006, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dubbedcorde Send a message via Yahoo to dubbedcorde

try a 8th gen these lil pigs r slower i think. i know mines slow as crap. i took a dx with header cat back and intake but it was a girl drivin and a auto but thats about all i can kill lol just make sure it isnt a si and u r sure to win
dubbedcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2006, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

id actually like to run an si just to see how the weight difference might lpay to my advantage.... ive already taken out a couple of the lower end models of the 8th gens by alot also.... they were better off than this race was at least

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-15-2006, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 chronodev87 will become famous soon enoughchronodev87 will become famous soon enoughchronodev87 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
id actually like to run an si just to see how the weight difference might lpay to my advantage.... ive already taken out a couple of the lower end models of the 8th gens by alot also.... they were better off than this race was at least
Remember that all non si and hybrid 8th gens use the same motor.
It's always great to beat the snot outta someone driving a new car
-d
Old 09-15-2006, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

nice.

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2006, 02:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

My buddy has a new Si..that fucker is fast it ran a 15.2 up here in albuquerque with no mods..just think what that things would be like with some bolt-ons
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2006, 02:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchmaster
My buddy has a new Si..that fucker is fast it ran a 15.2 up here in albuquerque with no mods..just think what that things would be like with some bolt-ons
im guessing i should be in the mid to high 14s.... but i could be wrong

Old 09-15-2006, 02:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

yeah i was thinking at sea level..and that isn't the best part my homey also got beat by a fricken new 6 speed accord by three car lengths
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2006, 03:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchmaster
yea i think they run 14's stock. jimmy race one i bet that would be a very good race.

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2006, 03:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html

according to this stock they run 15.1 stock.... but i cant find anyone around here with one who wants to race...

Old 09-15-2006, 04:04 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 *CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough*CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough*CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

nice kill jimmy
*CiViCcOuPe* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html

according to this stock they run 15.1 stock.... but i cant find anyone around here with one who wants to race...
That link is pretty informative good way to get to know the enemies lol. Yeah newer civics just dissapoint :fag:
W8N4Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2006, 04:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

The best test run I've seen a new Si do is a 14.9 @ 94.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2006, 01:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dubbedcorde Send a message via Yahoo to dubbedcorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodev87
Remember that all non si and hybrid 8th gens use the same motor.
It's always great to beat the snot outta someone driving a new car
-d
ummmmmmm WRONG the dx lx and ex all have R18s in them the hybrid has a 1.3 in it. little differance there between a 1.3 and a 1.8 sorry
dubbedcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 EG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropesEG8SIR is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

theres a guy on honda-tech who ran a 14.3 with a new si with just a greddy catback. The dude can really drive, i'll find link
EG8SIR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2006, 07:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 chronodev87 will become famous soon enoughchronodev87 will become famous soon enoughchronodev87 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbedcorde
ummmmmmm WRONG the dx lx and ex all have R18s in them the hybrid has a 1.3 in it. little differance there between a 1.3 and a 1.8 sorry
Um...? Didn't I say that the si and hybrid use different motors?
-d
Old 09-19-2006, 06:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

yeah you did but you said all the non si models and hybrid have the same motor.. which he is telling you they do not...

Old 09-19-2006, 09:48 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Then my english must be bad or something. I meant my post to read as such, "All non si AND hybrid ones use the 1.8"
I had an 'and' in there for a reason (in this case to imply that the hybrid ones also use a different motor). But anyway, he's right of course.
-d
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in