Once again Chicago Meet!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2006, 06:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Once again Chicago Meet!!!

Well someone suggested we opened a new thread so here it is. Besides im the one who wanted this meet so I took the innitiative to open this one. Anyways the Meet will take place September 23rd around 8ish. We still have to decide on the location. Maybe streets of Woodfield this time. Streets of Woodfield is in Schamburg. If not we do it at the california pizza place again. So post up your ideas guys. Again it will be on September 23rd
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2006, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 nation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nation of kong

I'm down for Streets of Woodfield, not quiet sure whats there but i'm sure we can figure it out, and the date is alittle ways away so i can request off for it. And this way i can take local or highway no more impromtu Highway Battles...i.e chasing ricky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
"i blew my arm off..... rotory style"
My EJ8:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nation of kong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2006, 06:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nation of kong
I'm down for Streets of Woodfield, not quiet sure whats there but i'm sure we can figure it out, and the date is alittle ways away so i can request off for it. And this way i can take local or highway no more impromtu Highway Battles...i.e chasing ricky.
Good luck trying to catch up brother. I dont have the Scion no more. I have my car running with a new setup you could say. Anyone up for a highway run?? Anyone else want to go?
Quote:

Old 09-12-2006, 07:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

im gonan try n make it but no 100% sure yet.. have to find a hotel for the night n shit if i do..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

stay with me Jimmy. You could stay at my place
Quote:
Old 09-12-2006, 02:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 dustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I may come up just for the high way run... This time, I'll really show you what the crx can do.
dustin_crxsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2006, 02:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin_crxsi
I may come up just for the high way run... This time, I'll really show you what the crx can do.
LOL I have a race on the highway now. YAY! About time i race another D-series. Considering the fact that you know you could beat me since your lighter. But a race is a race wether you win or lose
Quote:
Old 09-12-2006, 02:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 dustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to alldustin_crxsi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

lighter. Ha, woman its skill. lol.
dustin_crxsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2006, 02:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Well we'll see what happens. Look at my kill list. NOthing major yet, but i kindda have a new set up on my car now.
Quote:
Old 09-12-2006, 03:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 konigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

im sure i can make it.

konigcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2006, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxHatch
Anyone up for a highway run?? Anyone else want to go?
Is there money involved? LOL

Im down, if it isnt pouring rain.
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2006, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxHatch
stay with me Jimmy. You could stay at my place
am i cool to bring a friend??? cuz its a long drive lol
itd prolly be 5speed4life.....
and what ya got done to wanna do a highway run?

Old 09-13-2006, 04:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
am i cool to bring a friend??? cuz its a long drive lol
itd prolly be 5speed4life.....
and what ya got done to wanna do a highway run?
N/A high compression and other internal work. Its quick but not that quick
Quote:
Old 09-13-2006, 06:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 d16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I'm not sure if you want to talk about racing and what not on the web....
....I know for a fact that cops read these too, so we might have a nice welcomming party with blue and red strobe lights waiting for us.

I can't afford any tickets right now, so as long as there's nothing stupid going on, I'm in as well

Last edited by d16rice; 09-13-2006 at 11:20 AM.
d16rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2006, 09:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 nation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebodynation of kong is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nation of kong

if ya'll want to battle then whatever, i'm way too slow for that, but yeah chasing Ricky down last time...that was quite the adventure. I suppose we'll have to wait a bit before we can get any details about what exactly went into your set-up huh Ricky?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway
"i blew my arm off..... rotory style"
My EJ8:

nation of kong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2006, 08:37 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Bahamutzero1059 is learning the way of the DBahamutzero1059 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

yeah dude...that was some scary shit lol. and now ricki has stick....and light weight...so im frightend.

as for races..i can not do so with my nasty 2nd gear.. when i slam it it grinds like a mofo...

i just orderd my hood today too....should be like 4 or 5 days till i get it...then i have everything i need to fix what has been done..

i hope to have this done by the 20th...hope...
but im up for some more pizza..lol
we can eat pizza
we can piss the cops off so much they make fun of the little gay orange lights
we can go to the 4 corners and watch the full size van do burnouts and stuff
and we can have sohc wrath eat up an audi again...and make wonderful memories

cant wait...
what time you shooting for?
Bahamutzero1059 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2006, 08:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamutzero1059

we can eat pizza
we can piss the cops off so much they make fun of the little gay orange lights
we can go to the 4 corners and watch the full size van do burnouts and stuff
and we can have sohc wrath eat up an audi again...and make wonderful memories
Their pizza is good LOL, as for the burnouts and such I dont wanna push our luck, but if that prick in the security car comes along and says anything we can piss him off and make fun of that stupid gay light on the car. As for corners it is completely dead out there after a gang fight awhile ago, we could find some other places that are closer. And as for me eating up audi's for $80 we'll see what happens LOL...
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2006, 09:42 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Bahamutzero1059 is learning the way of the DBahamutzero1059 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

gang fight?? ooohhh...scary...i wanna hear more lol
i dont know any hot spots at all lol im lame..
so its up to you and every one else and their non lameness..
Bahamutzero1059 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2006, 11:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Ya this time I'll be driving the Sol. Dont worry guys ill drive the speed limit this time** Crossing fingers**
Quote:
Old 09-15-2006, 04:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

its looking liek i can make this right now.. but i wont know until closer to the date if i have to work or whats up yet.... 6 day week this week so i KNOW ill have the gas money.. w00t

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in