Oregon/Washington Meet Sept 23 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 *CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough*CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough*CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Oregon/Washington Meet Sept 23

I and a member from clubcivic are having a honda meet everyone in the Oregon, Washington, North Cal are invited. We are planning on meeting in Salem, OR on Sept 23rd on the roof top of the marion parkade in downtown salem. Bring camera, snacks, anything you can think of we will proly chill for a bit and maybe roll out to a park and just have some fun might even do a bbq not sure. so bring you honda and your friends and lets plan on havin some good ole fun out there in salem. Hope to see you there

List of who is coming
-Me
-about 10 or 12 ppl from clubcivic
-4 guys from woodburn
-2 from keizer
-1 from south salem
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Oregon/Washington Meet September 23rd 4pm on the roof of the Marion Parkade
555 Liberty St Se, Salem Oregon

Last edited by *CiViCcOuPe*; 09-23-2006 at 11:18 AM.
*CiViCcOuPe* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2006, 09:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i'd be game but salem is hella jauntage from me ...
eg8kid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2006, 04:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

make sure we get pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2006, 06:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

too bad its such a drive...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2006, 06:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I need to put some break in miles on my civic. I am seriously considering this.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2006, 09:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

heres my beef, not that i think the meet is bad or that i have anything against the people putting it on...

the people organizing this want it to be an "Oregon/Washington meet" in Salem, yet the people putting it on are FROM Salem. you want a meet, but everyone has to drive to YOU so that they can participate? why not choose a more central location so that everyone's driving times are a little more equal, so some people arent left with HUGE drives where as others just have to make a quick jont downtown?

there are plenty of parks along the Columbia River that would make the trip shorter for 90% of the people thinking of going.

again, nothing agaist those that are organizing. just that the location should have been thought about a little more if they/you want everyone to come

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 09-05-2006, 12:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 *CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough*CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough*CiViCcOuPe* will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 red ls
make sure we get pics
will do
Old 09-05-2006, 01:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
heres my beef, not that i think the meet is bad or that i have anything against the people putting it on...

the people organizing this want it to be an "Oregon/Washington meet" in Salem, yet the people putting it on are FROM Salem. you want a meet, but everyone has to drive to YOU so that they can participate? why not choose a more central location so that everyone's driving times are a little more equal, so some people arent left with HUGE drives where as others just have to make a quick jont downtown?

there are plenty of parks along the Columbia River that would make the trip shorter for 90% of the people thinking of going.

again, nothing agaist those that are organizing. just that the location should have been thought about a little more if they/you want everyone to come
Oh I know I am not putting on the meet the guy is from salem that wants to meet I am from portland and i would of been a hell of a lot better to have it near the border of oregon washington because it would be easer for washingtonians to make it and it equals out the drive times for a few hense a far more larger turn out IMO

Last edited by *CiViCcOuPe*; 09-05-2006 at 01:07 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

I'll have to catch it next year when the car is finished.

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2006, 01:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CiViCcOuPe*
Oh I know I am not putting on the meet the guy is from salem that wants to meet I am from portland and i would of been a hell of a lot better to have it near the border of oregon washington because it would be easer for washingtonians to make it and it equals out the drive times for a few hense a far more larger turn out IMO

at least im not the only one that realizes that

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 09-05-2006, 02:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
class of 01

Rep Power: 17 Senses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagle

lol portland and salem meets always blow... then you wonder why the seattle area meets always end up larger and somewhat "better"

either way, i might think of riving down there for hardparking status. need to show of some new goods for the ride

Now I'm going to end... WITH AN EPIC FLUTE SOLO
Senses Fail y0! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2006, 02:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
class of 01

Rep Power: 17 Senses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagleSenses Fail y0! is fly like an eagle

oh yeah, and this meet is on my birthday...

Now I'm going to end... WITH AN EPIC FLUTE SOLO
Senses Fail y0! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2006, 05:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57
I'll have to catch it next year when the car is finished.
I am planning on maybe putting my own together that we could do in like vancouver or somewere in the washington area for all you washinton peeps out there so we will see what happens
Old 09-05-2006, 09:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CiViCcOuPe*
I am planning on maybe putting my own together that we could do in like vancouver or somewere in the washington area for all you washinton peeps out there so we will see what happens
that would be cool. LMK before the final decision is made so i can make some input

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 09-06-2006, 07:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

wtf is hardparking?

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2006, 09:38 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnicolas
wtf is hardparking?
i was wondering the samething
Old 09-09-2006, 02:12 PM   #17 (permalink)

so if anyone that has a long trip and dont wanna do it all in one day they are welcome to come and stay at my pad i'm in portland and i am sure my wife wont mind. then we can roll down there that next day the meet is going to be at 2 i believe or if earlyer works for you guys i can talk him into say noonish i will get a definate time shortly he wanted to do it at like 4pm but i was like that is kinda late don't you think especially with the peeps from washingtons that have a long drive ahead of them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in