Had a couple runs last night - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2006, 07:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
No more Honda's :-(

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to FMYStreetRacer
Default Had a couple runs last night

only have a couple on video anyways. some guy wanted to run my friend with what he said was a sohc 4 door with a turbo. my buddy has a d15b in his 95 4 door with a t3 turbo 48/42. so they agree and i follow. first run was from a roll and i don't know how in the hell my buddy beat me with his 4 door but he did. i didnt even notice him pulling on me, maybe i let off i just don't remember. he couldn't run me from a roll again cause a couple runs later he burnt a intercooler coupling with his wastegate dump.

second run was all three of us from a stop. we all put a beating on the "sohc" turbo 4 door (grey one in the vid not the white one.

well turns out the guy was lieing and it really has a ls motor in it. anyways here's the video's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UTAt84sBUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_odwAA6V4

one more from a roll when he decided to get on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP0P6353v-c

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

03 Kawasaki KLX400R tagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by FMYStreetRacer; 08-27-2006 at 07:25 AM.
FMYStreetRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2006, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

man, you really need to get that car to a track to get some timeslips. its damn quick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2006, 11:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 ardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropesardevas09 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ardevas09 Send a message via Yahoo to ardevas09

nice runs

stolen
ardevas09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2006, 01:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all

i got a time slip.... 8.90 in the 1/8th. i'm trying to get the car together for the meet over in westpalm. it's not looking so good time wise right now but i'm trying.

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

Old 08-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMYStreetRacer
i got a time slip.... 8.90 in the 1/8th. i'm trying to get the car together for the meet over in westpalm. it's not looking so good time wise right now but i'm trying.
oh, you're just barely faster than me. with my new traction bar and wheelhop eliminated, we should be pretty even

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2006, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

for now maybe. keep in mind i have a 2" down pipe, 2.25" exhaust. those are the real killer. then to top it off i ran the car on street tires and the clutch was slipping really bad. i'm gonna do a quick tune this week some time at 15psi and then change out the clutch pressure plate next weekend if i have the time. if that all works out i'm going back on wrinkle walls to see what it can really do on a street setup. then maybe at moroso if i make it 22 psi on race gas. still gonna have the small ass exhaust for now though.

Old 08-27-2006, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
i shoot stuff

superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to superdewey58

hooray for moroso

do u live in south florida
Quote:
What happend to the hood? Looks like a fat girl jumped on it.
superdewey58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in