Some good racing tonight, got to test out the lil D... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2006, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Some good racing tonight, got to test out the lil D...

Finally got to take her out and play some tonight, all of the runs were with buddies cars so it was all in fun...

99-00 Civic with a GSR swap with i/h/e: I put a couple cars on him from a 20 kick...

92-95 Hatch LS swap with a 75 shot (cant remember all of his mods) He's on here as well under "lsturbohatch10", I put maybe a car or so on him but I think his bottle was a lil low so were going to try and kick em off again soon but man was it a real good race man...

00 z28 Camaro (ls1 6-speed) Pretty much stock I believe: 20mph kick and i'd jump out a lil bit and around 3rd gear he'd come screamin by hard and put a couple cars on me... Then we tried a 2nd gear kick and i'd jump out and then he realed me back in up top in I believe 4th gear cant remember exactly but damn does that thing stroll up top...

All in all I had a great time finally getting her out and running decent with the kit on... Sorry for the novel, i'm just a lil excited still lol I wish I had some video footage but nobody brought there camera's out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
froggie3kb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2006, 01:09 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2006, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDEF

Thanks...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
froggie3kb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2006, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 slowex98  is accepted as part of the communityslowex98  is accepted as part of the communityslowex98  is accepted as part of the communityslowex98  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

WOW, pretty impresive lsturbohatch10 has a pretty quick car
slowex98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2006, 08:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

sounds like fun on the kills!

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2006, 08:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

good runx... next you should get some vid if possible
big_g_jando is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2006, 09:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....dubbedcorde It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dubbedcorde Send a message via Yahoo to dubbedcorde

decent kills one of these day my pig of a civic might be half that fast...... ya prolly not
dubbedcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2006, 09:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
JDM Justin

Rep Power: 16 black94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to allblack94sol is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to black94sol Send a message via MSN to black94sol Send a message via Yahoo to black94sol

what's your set-up?? you got a link...that's pretty impressive

Quote:
Our soldiers have more courage, honor, valor, humility, and sacrifice than any other human beings on the planet. You stature as human being isnt 1/1000 of the stature of a US Soldier or Marine.
black94sol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2006, 05:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

this thread is 2 months old....noobie up there decided to bump it for some reason...

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2006, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_g_jando View Post
good runx... next you should get some vid if possible
froggie sold his car about a month back, after he slung a rock into his turbo.

we were gonna run again, but we never got around to it. i could have beat him with some better bottle pressure. the only night we both ran at the track, i went 9.09, he went 9.24

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in