A helping event!!!!!!!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre
Default A helping event!!!!!!!!!

Here is an event for ya...

Does anyone want to take their civic and come to my house and help me figure out the problem I am having with it? If you bring your civic we can try different sensors and ecu's in your civic to see if thats the problem.

I am out of fucking ideas and about ready to take apart the civic and sell it part by part!

Anyone???? Someone that is close can help a brother out?

:cussing: <--- me angry at my civic.

Check out my civic build here -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2006, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

man if i lived clsoer id be all up to help ya.. good luck man, and dont get discouraged! i mean you are driving an sti lol... but im sure it would be nice if the civic was running!

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2006, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!

OniFactor It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

fuck, i'm kinda close, but i don't have the cash flow for a road trip..

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]
OniFactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody95 R-81 Cx is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

^^^
LMAO nice sig has Rayden seen it yet lol!

I get lost way too easy even when going from one city to another let alone out of the country
95 R-81 Cx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2006, 07:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gpny

Hi Mitch, I might be able to come on Sunday if you're interested... I need to change the CV joints and control arms on my brother's A6 2.7t on Saturday, and put some new camber arms on my car, but if that all goes well, I'll be able to make the trip for yours...

Also, I lent Mike some 240cc injectors to give you in case you want to try a stock map, and I'll bring a spare chipped P28 also...
Any other crap I could bring? Let me know.
gpny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2006, 07:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!

If you have a spair main relay... Is Mike coming?

Old 08-22-2006, 07:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....

I don't think I've touched the main relay on mine. Where is it (Fuse box or motor?) If it's on the motor I can take it from my B7, if not, then I only have 1 in the car...
Also, what distributor are you using? Have you checked the ignitor?
Don't know about Mike, havent spoken to him this week.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

Mitch - Read this... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-O...spagenameZWDVW

Do you have a U pull it yard near you... You can probably get one for 5 bucks... Take 2 if you can, because if you have a short, it might blow one out before we find it...
We can swap you relay into my car and if it starts, then thats not the problem... but if we swap mine into yours and it fries, then I'll be walking home
If you can't get one, I'll try to get one this weekend, but not 100% sure I'll be able to.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

Spoke to Mike, and he's up for sunday... might even take the S2K
What kinds of tools should I take?
I'm guessing multi-meter and a set of wrenches, maybe some dielectric grease, fsm... I have tons of stuff so let me know
Old 08-23-2006, 01:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

what day? i should be able to make it -- do u think that u can use anything from my civic

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2006, 03:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

If you need it, I have an extra ignitor you can have
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpny
Spoke to Mike, and he's up for sunday... might even take the S2K
What kinds of tools should I take?
I'm guessing multi-meter and a set of wrenches, maybe some dielectric grease, fsm... I have tons of stuff so let me know
I have a multi meter and all kinds of wrenches. I don't think I have dielectirc grease, no idea what a fsm is. Its def. an electrical. I am thinking it could be my ignition or the alarm in the car.

Anyway... let me know when you are coming.

Old 08-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy006
what day? i should be able to make it -- do u think that u can use anything from my civic
Sure bring the whole car!

Old 08-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck
If you need it, I have an extra ignitor you can have
Cool... how much and when.

Old 08-23-2006, 05:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexinre
Cool... how much and when.
I'll see if the wife can ship it tom, you can have it for shipping cost
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2006, 05:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck
I'll see if the wife can ship it tom, you can have it for shipping cost
Cool... let me know the price.

Old 08-24-2006, 06:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

I would say sunday around 11:00-12:00 is probably best for me. The only thing that would screw up my plans is if I run into major issues doing my brother's A6 2.7t CV joints and control arms on Saturday... I bought a full set (600$ :shocked: ) so I shouldn't have issues with siezed bolts.
PM me your addy and number...
fsm - factory service manual
I'll bring the grease - it basically helps promote good contacts...
PM me the type of alarm, we should probably get the manual for it. Did you install it or did you have it done? Sometimes the 'pro' shops don't solder their connections, which causes issues.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpny
I would say sunday around 11:00-12:00 is probably best for me. The only thing that would screw up my plans is if I run into major issues doing my brother's A6 2.7t CV joints and control arms on Saturday... I bought a full set (600$ :shocked: ) so I shouldn't have issues with siezed bolts.
PM me your addy and number...
fsm - factory service manual
I'll bring the grease - it basically helps promote good contacts...
PM me the type of alarm, we should probably get the manual for it. Did you install it or did you have it done? Sometimes the 'pro' shops don't solder their connections, which causes issues.
Its a crimestopper alarm, junk. I had it installed by someone... We can take it out, it just extra weight anyway.

You or Mike can call me anytime... I will pm you my addy and tele.

Old 08-24-2006, 08:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
The H Badge is it!

Rep Power: 20 SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcanoSOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHC_Rules

oh the crimestopper alarm eh... my friends dad's eclipse had that and it wouldnt even crank.

i pushed the unlock door button 2 times real fast and it fired up like a charm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in